Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Member "status"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
The real answer is that sometimes ranks have to be manually compiled. I just started the process and ranks should update today as we have not done this in a while.

Everybody thank Gilmo for what he manually did to your member.............status.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Senior members get their title if and only if they provide lap dances at the annual FCB shareholders meeting.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I am thinking about ordering some custom plates for my truck now…"FCB SR". I need a way to clear traffic myself! Oh wait, I am just "FCB MBR" right now. Someday….

Doesn't matter!?!? I have a fcb senior member sticker on the front windshield of my work and personal vehicles. It's like being a cop with their lights on, everyone gets out of the way

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Doesn't matter!?!? I have a fcb senior member sticker on the front windshield of my work and personal vehicles. It's like being a cop with their lights on, everyone gets out of the way

Lol
Maybe fcb should have a mail out portfolio with a newsletter, few stickers and a plastic badge with your current member status.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
"You have joined the Sacred Order of the Stonecutters, who, since ancient times, have split the rocks of ignorance that obscure the light of knowledge and truth. Now let's all get drunk and play ping-pong!"

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
661760.jpg

Members online