Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
In Flaherty's last 5 starts he's gone 32 IP, giving up just 4 runs while striking out 38 & walking 9. All 5 starts were quality starts & he won 4 of them (didn't lose any).

Those are some massive points for my fantasy team & part of the reason I've won 7 weeks straight and have taken over 1st place in my league. Having one of the other NL ROY contenders (Ronald Acuna) has helped too.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Now might be the time to invest in Tyler O'Neill while prices are still reasonable....that's the easy part.

The difficult part will be trying to figure out when he's going to get clipped for roids so you can unload your collection before that happens in order to achieve maximum profit.

If you'd like to learn more of my "tips of the prospecting trade" please send me a down payment of $99.95 Paypal and from there on out you'll only need to pay a monthly rate of $19.95 Paypal for continued advice. You could become a millionaire over night!!!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The inexplicable originality of this t-shirt has blown my mind...and my load, cuz peach is totally my color.

It was a nice surprise considering not only the fact that BnB hasnt been on TV in a while but also that peach is not a very BnB color.

What on Earth could give someone the impression TON’s on the juice?!?!?!?

Oneill could be the first MLB player who is on juice and doesnt know it... his dad is the roid king of Canada who possibly has been injecting it in his baby butt since he was 3months old. :confused:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Now THAT'S a deal at twice the price! Sign me up baby. Is there a way to put my payment on auto-renew with an expiration date of infinity?

If you'd like to learn more of my "tips of the prospecting trade" please send me a down payment of $99.95 Paypal and from there on out you'll only need to pay a monthly rate of $19.95 Paypal for continued advice. You could become a millionaire over night!!!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The steroids in their farm system are sadly depleted right now... Evan White is doing well but I don't think hes on roids (yet!)

Members online

Latest posts