Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Add another kid and Lose hobbies?

That sounds like a recipe for disaster =[

That's what I told her. JJ cards will never stop appearing in my mail box. I keep updating my MST3K, The Simpsons, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Office, Unsolved Mysteries and my ROH DVD collection. Once the latter are done, all I'll have left is the ROH and if I want to continue, my PWG / 2CW wrestling stuff (which, eventually, someday, I will).

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
That's what I told her. JJ cards will never stop appearing in my mail box. I keep updating my MST3K, The Simpsons, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Office, Unsolved Mysteries and my ROH DVD collection. Once the latter are done, all I'll have left is the ROH and if I want to continue, my PWG / 2CW wrestling stuff (which, eventually, someday, I will).

I'd never make a BF or husband get rid of ALL of his hobbies. I would expect some sacrifices when the children started to come, but not everything :p

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
What's everyone up to this weekend?

Working Saturday til 1 and then napping. Hopefully wake up in time for the Bristol race and my only fantasy draft with folks I know, that are doing it in-person. How 'bout you, Dan ?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I think we have friends coming over, maybe even both days, not sure yet...

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Awesome Justin, I only have one card like that, but I am more than happy with it...

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] ... did you get a similar email from Brian Kong yesterday regarding your Ethier sketch commission?

"Hey Brad,

Just wanted to touch base, I'm currently working on some deadlines & have not been able to get to your mark grace sketch yet , but I hope to in the next week.

I will keep you posted on the status.

Thanks for your patience.

Best,
BK"

I emailed him back and send I had no problem waiting for a quality sketch.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Working, but after work on Sunday going with my wife, kids, and in-laws to the Canadian National Exhibition, where the big story of this past week has been the food.
Yahoo! News Canada - Latest News & Headlines

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

A spokeswoman for Toronto Public Health said the agency is focusing its investigation on Epic Burger and Waffles — a food vendor known for its headline-making cronut burger.

They're not getting poisoned, their bodies are literally reacting to the disgustingness of the Cronut Burger, which is probably some 3000 calorie monstrosity.

cronut-burger_zpscc2aeb06.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
@alexs64 ... did you get a similar email from Brian Kong yesterday regarding your Ethier sketch commission?

"Hey Brad,

Just wanted to touch base, I'm currently working on some deadlines & have not been able to get to your mark grace sketch yet , but I hope to in the next week.

I will keep you posted on the status.

Thanks for your patience.

Best,
BK"

I emailed him back and send I had no problem waiting for a quality sketch.

No, I emailed him last week though, and he let me know that he was running a little behind.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
They're not getting poisoned, their bodies are literally reacting to the disgustingness of the Cronut Burger, which is probably some 3000 calorie monstrosity.

cronut-burger_zpscc2aeb06.jpg

Every year the have some gimmicky and disgusting food feature. Last year it was deep fried butter, this year a deep fried burger made with a croissant/donut hybrid monstrosity. I think they said the cronut burger is around 4700 calories.

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] Thanks, much like my other vintage sets I've worked on I plan to just go after the players still living and able to sign while adding in the HOF'ers when my budget allows.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] Thanks for my sig, awesome
[MENTION=1863]ktothep[/MENTION] Thank you so so so so much for not only HAVING a Jason Donald Red Refractor, but having one graded 9.5!!!! I'll miss my Donald Superfractor so please take care of it!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
If anybody has any spare time, I recommend this article. I found it to be a great read. When I was 9 years old or so I went to a wrestling camp called "Camp of Champs" and it was ran by Ben and John Peterson, both of whom were Olympic Gold Medalists. Dan Gable was one of the special instructors that they had brought in for the camp.

The Losses of Dan Gable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts