Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^ Wednesday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Good morning!

Well, this was about the last thing I expected to see when I woke up today...
e9l9e5.gif

http://larrybrownsports.com/baseball/adam-dunn-pitching-video/237754

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/whi...oach-dunn-pitches-ninth?ex_cid=espnapi_public

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. We're going to be mowing all day again. We have gotten a decent amount done for only 2 of us being out there 80% of the time.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Man anyone see that play in Cleveland/Cincy last night? A hit to deep right and as the right fielder was fielding the ball, there was a wild pitch in the bullpen, coming through the field. They hit the relay and nailed the guy at third because he was watching the other ball. Don't think I've ever seen anything like that

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Nope, I may put something together at some point but overall the show seemed to be lacking.

Well, give some sort of report so those who didn't make it can live vicariously through you !

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

My sister taking the kiddos to DC for a nice two-day trip. But I gotta work both days, so I won't even have time to sit and enjoy the Quiet! Doesn't mean I won't miss them but...

Well, you guys with kids will understand.:lol:

And [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION], who you like at Valhalla this weekend? I'm kinda leaning toward Keegan Bradley and Steve Stricker for no apparent reason. Looks like Tigger is gonna give it a go...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Day Kiddies

I Busted my 12 dollar box of 2014 Bowman Platinum Used my eBay on Saturday since I would have lost it if I did not use it.

Uploading a recap video of it now. I did not hit anything Bryant but I did get a nice card..........:D

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Just got back and I need to vent a bit. I went I see this gentleman about some cards he was selling and he had some nice vintage in good condition. But the one card he tried to get me to buy was a 1912 Hassan triple folder Matty Mcyntire (pardon the spelling) the problem with the card was this:
1. The price was outlandish, he asked $300
2. The condition was too good for the age
3. It was missing the 2 portraits on each side.

This is a pic of what it should look like

Your thoughts?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Sweet pickups Brad! Can't go wrong selling kershaw I wouldn't think.
Another Dunn bat? Nice. Now you need a ball signed with his pitching efforts included somehow

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Must be a slow day on FCB. I posted a photo match of my newly acquired Dunn bat from the National on Saturday to a 2003 baseball card and not a peep. :(

He's a pitcher, nobody wants to hear about his bats!

Unless, you're Upper Deck of course...:cool:

Members online