Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~2~14~~SATURDAY MORNING THREAD~~2~14~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Cards and candy distributed here. My girls are happy. Hope everyone has a good day!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
We are headed to the zoo today so our kid can ride the train they have. Not doing anything remotely Valentines related.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all,

So what do you guys get from this?

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1423926358.022872.jpg

You would think we have an appointment today at nine am at ABC peds in Laurys Station right?

Imagine our surprise, and anger, when we pulled up and the parking lot was empty and the door was locked. What the hell?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Slept like crap last night. Woke up around 4, went back to bed around 6, and then woke up for good about 30 minutes ago around 8:45. I feel like I'm gonna be dragging all day now

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all,

So what do you guys get from this?

View attachment 46435

You would think we have an appointment today at nine am at ABC peds in Laurys Station right?

Imagine our surprise, and anger, when we pulled up and the parking lot was empty and the door was locked. What the hell?

That's exactly what I got from it. BS man.

Morning all. Had a couple dances to chauffeur my kids to and from last night. One started at 6:30-8 another 9-11. So far coffee is started. GF is going to work after missing 3 days so I have some cards to mail, items to pick up, papers to sign for the car and taking my oldest driving

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Repost from last night:
Mail from [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION], pretty awesome guy ;)

Oh its giveaway time for the ripken. Going to random.org I will randomize the list 3 times.

Attachments

• 1423930875593.jpg
    1423930875593.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
That's exactly what I got from it. BS man.

Morning all. Had a couple dances to chauffeur my kids to and from last night. One started at 6:30-8 another 9-11. So far coffee is started. GF is going to work after missing 3 days so I have some cards to mail, items to pick up, papers to sign for the car and taking my oldest driving

Yeah, that's what it said, they finally called around 11 and gave us the old "oh, no one told you? On weekends you go to this different office" so after we already drove an hour out and an hour back to the first place, now we just drove another hour out in a different direction to get to his appointment....I don't know who screwed up, the hospital or this place but we are pissed, plus living in the middle of nowhere doesn't help either...oh well, live and learn I guess

Members online

Latest posts