Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Morning Pi-Day Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks Dave! I don't even remember the last time that I had two mail days this good back to back. While it hasn't been like my early TTM days (4-5 returns some days) I've been going more for quality over quantity now. When I first started I was sending to guys that were just good signers, not ones that I really wanted for the PC. Since I've been focusing more on Allen and Ginter cards, Twins, 8x10s, baseballs, and HOFers, I haven't seen as many returns. It also doesn't help when I didn't send any from October to February

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Picture083.jpg

first picture my granddad this was my aunt ------------------ so what will I do ????????/

The wording just didn't look proper to me. And when I did a quick search I found this:

Check hyphenation with double consonants. If a suffix has been added to a word ending in a double consonant, do not split the double consonant.
Error succes- sful
Revised success- ful

Maybe the rules of hyphenating have changed over the years, but it wouldn't have changed much.

Can anyone confirm if the original hyphenation is proper? The only one alive back then among us was Barry and he will side with it. I need a neutral party please.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
The wording just didn't look proper to me. And when I did a quick search I found this:

Maybe the rules of hyphenating have changed over the years, but it wouldn't have changed much.

Can anyone confirm if the original hyphenation is proper? The only one alive back then among us was Barry and he will side with it. I need a neutral party please.

It is acceptable to separate the word at the double c in the word. So, this is/was/will be correct.

Now, I am off the clock, so no more grammar questions until Monday.