Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Game Cards- How do you know what you've got?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I've got a bunch of different baseball game cards, but I don't know what game they belong to. Some of them do have the name on the back, but many are blank. I've heard/seen a handful of game names, but no idea what they look like.

Is there a reference to figure out what's what? HELP!!!!

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
rico08 said:
some pics would help.

Sure, I can do that. None have pictures, mostly just numbers and stats. Most of them have perforated edges. I was thinking that there might be some online reference.

I'm familiar with the Strat-o-matic cards, and a couple others with names on the back are Replay, Pursue the Pennant, and APBA.

Some others I either heard of and might be what I've got- Statis Pro, Dynasty, and Clubhouse.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
ManOfSteal said:
You may have to do some digging, but Dave's Rickey site has a lot of these listed. If you know the approximate year, you should be able to track them down:

http://www.therickeyhendersoncollection.com/

For example, 1995 includes APBA, Dynasty, Pursue the Pennant and Strat-O-Matic. Some years include more/less, but this should give you a head start.

Excellent resource, thanks!!!

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
APBA
APBAGameCardSample.jpg

Avalon Hill - Statis Pro
AvalonHill-StatisProSamples-1.jpg

Info Baseball
InfoBaseballGameCard.jpg

Main Street Baseball
MainStreetBaseballGameCard.jpg

Replay Games
ReplayGamesHitterCardSamples-1.jpg

Strat-O-Matic
Strat-O-MaticSamples-1.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I dug this post up because I have a pretty good amount of these. I bought another whole collection of these of my player because I did not recognize them by title. So soon I will be comparing the two collections to see which ones I needed. There are all types of variations of these.

Anyone else collect these or have anything to share?

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Not my intention but there is not a ton of info on these. Some of what is posted in this thread is a big help and if there is anything else I can pick up by new members or someone who organized since this thread was active I can use it.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I'm down to trying to ID my last 3, anyone know what these are? [MENTION=2659]tpeichel[/MENTION] [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] [MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION]
image-26.jpg

image-25.jpg

image-24.jpg

Members online

No members online now.