Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What 1/1s have 2 (or more) copies ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
There were some boo-boos in hockey as well. A couple of insert sets had multiple 1 of 1's. I owned a pair of these Mike Johnson cards (I need to find the scan at home), but here's one copy. I know of another collector who also had doubles of his player from the same set. I actually traded my duplicate copy back to Upper Deck and they sent me some items in return. These are from 1998-99 Upper Deck.
9899UDFantFin1of1Front.jpg

Also - I know that this set had at least one duplication (probably everybody in the set though)
9899UDFIT1of1Front.jpg

Thx for posting . Any other examples ?

Ryan

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Got ya , I slightly remember this stuff at this point. That sounds more like fake stamps over 2 printed by the company George Calfas listed the Clark like 2 years ago and someone hit the BIN quicker than I could. If anyone k ows more info on these or has 2 copies of a card , post it up.

Anything else out there ? That Rivera one is odd at this day in time , but ya never know what Topps is thinking on a given day.

Ryan

Not me.....I sold Clark 1996 Mirror gold and 1997 Totally Cert Plat gold in a matter of minutes but not 1/1s.

I helped others realize that the guy with the SI 1/1s had cut them from a sheet.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Not me.....I sold Clark 1996 Mirror gold and 1997 Totally Cert Plat gold in a matter of minutes but not 1/1s.

I helped others realize that the guy with the SI 1/1s had cut them from a sheet.

Oh man , I swear it was you that had a few of the SI 1/1s including Clark up. Sorry . It went for $350-400 ish BIN. Luckily I have the 2 golds u sold but still looking for a 96 Mirror Blue. If I ever go crazy maybe I'll try to get the golds again to have w and w/o peels ...

But regarding the SIs that sheet you say they were cut from was a 2nd copy of the 1/1s correct ?

Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Oh man , I swear it was you that had a few of the SI 1/1s including Clark up. Sorry . It went for $350-400 ish BIN. Luckily I have the 2 golds u sold but still looking for a 96 Mirror Blue. If I ever go crazy maybe I'll try to get the golds again to have w and w/o peels ...

But regarding the SIs that sheet you say they were cut from was a 2nd copy of the 1/1s correct ?

Ryan
Got to love the chase for the '96s. I still need the horizontal red and the golds are always on the wanted list...

Members online