Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The WWE Network

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
is a testament to a progressive company. In an era where bloated companies are all collectively increasing costs to the end user on everything the WWE network comes in and just slashes the cost of PPV's to the customer. Vendors costing you too much? Why not slash costs instead of forwarding them to your customer? Excellent strategy that is ahead of it's time and may set a trend for the entire entertainment industry. Imagine the money to be made stateside if The Barclays did this?

The network itself is excellent and the company deserves any praise they get for rolling it out as well as they did.

Seriously.... slow clap

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
I've been loving it so far.. Been watching all the PPV's at work haha so far I got to WrestleMania 5 (1989)

I love revisiting a different era, just a shame how many of these guys are dead now, just off the top of my head guys like JYD, Rick Rude, Mr. Perfect, Andre, Big John Studd, Warrior, Dino Bravo, Boss Man, Bulldog, Savage, Hercules, I mean the list goes on and on.

I know some guys like Andre, JYD, Studd, and Bravo didn't die from steroid repercussions.. But I believe the rest did, well except for Perfect and his cocaine binge. Then you have the crippled Dynamite Kid who fell apart in the mid 90s.

But yeah, lovin the Network. Got me back into watching new PPVs and old.. Can't wait to go through WCW and ECW, hopefully they add a lot to the TV show section... Like you said I noticed that most of the shows are missing.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Only thing I have disliked so far is not being able to get the videos to work on my laptop. I've tried everything.

Will work on my iPhone and iPad, but not my computer. The rating portion of the video will play, but then I just get the loading screen. Using Chrome. Tried using IE as suggested, but there is literally one huge black box that covers the majority of the screen, and all I can see is the outside edges of the we page.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I've been enjoying this as well. I liked the first episode of Legends House as well. I also like watching NXT as I had been watching them on Hulu previously. I really enjoy the Legends of Wrestling shows as well where they all sit around talking and telling stories and such. I would like to see more of those made as well.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
How was the stream when watching PPV's live? I have been thinking about getting the network but if the live stream sucks it would be nice to know in advance.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
I started watching Wrestlingmania like 15 minutes later to avoid live streaming and some of the pixelation. It worked real well plus I avoided any blog, or forum until after I finished watching the event.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
How was the stream when watching PPV's live? I have been thinking about getting the network but if the live stream sucks it would be nice to know in advance.

I have a slower DSL connection as I live in a pretty rural area. When I watched WrestleMania it backed up a few seconds about 3 or 4 times. Other than that it ran pretty good except it got a bit pixelated at times. Its worth the price just for the PPV's and NXT in my opinion.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Thanks for the input guys. I will probably sign up before this weekends ppv since I want to see the 6 man tag and Wyatt/Cena.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I've only used it to watch Wrestlemania and a few ECW PPVs. I haven't had time to toy around it with more. Still worth the $10 a month for the PPVs though.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I've gotta see how I can get it on the Roku before this weekend, since the guy that I usually watch the PPV's with has Dish.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Signed up the day be for Extreme Rules and I am loving it so far. Had a few issues during the live stream but I think that was my internet and not the network itself.

Members online

Latest posts