Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING THREAD 3/12 **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning all. With the NBA suspending operations it sure puts pressure on other leagues to follow suit. I hope they go as scheduled, but with some areas limiting size of crowds their hand may be forced

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning! Personally, I think this whole thing is a giant overreaction...time will tell but I believe the panic is unwarranted.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Day off fully engaged here!

Pretty nice weather. Local WM was just re-stocked so I grabbed a Heritage value box and the two Topps they had.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] , do you need an Alonso tin, either empty with small corner ding or a still sealed one?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

Pretty nice weather. Local WM was just re-stocked so I grabbed a Heritage value box and the two Topps they had.

Now I get to sit back, sort some cards and watch golf. GREAT day for me! LOL

[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] , do you need an Alonso tin, either empty with small corner ding or a still sealed one?

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Nothing too exciting in that Heritage value box.

The three Chromes were just Heritage #d ones. Garver , Semirn and Maraza.

I hadn’t looked it up but I had thought they were different than “base” Heritage Chrome parallels...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all, I slept til 11:30, boy did that feel good!!

I do, I went to a couple Walmart’s and couldn’t find any, shoot me a pm with what you’d need for both, might be able to save on shipping, first weekend of April we are going to Beerfest in AC Friday and Saturday, staying in Blackwood, NJ Saturday night and that Sunday we will probably be going into Philly to the Mütter museum, if any of that is near you...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all, I slept til 11:30, boy did that feel good!!

I do, I went to a couple Walmart’s and couldn’t find any, shoot me a pm with what you’d need for both, might be able to save on shipping, first weekend of April we are going to Beerfest in AC Friday and Saturday, staying in Blackwood, NJ Saturday night and that Sunday we will probably be going into Philly to the Mütter museum, if any of that is near you...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

No, not really. Sorry.

I’ll shoot you a PM...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Rainy day here.

I found the Heritage Mega boxes at Walmart last night. I got 2 using the $4 coupon from the 2020 Topps S1 blasters. They also had a few more of the 2020 S1 Tins using the $1 off coupon. I picked up the Alonso & Judge. I was going to ask [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] if he needed the Alonso but [MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION] beat me to it.

Members online