Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Mailday!] Diamond King Recollection Auto Style!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
sorry if i missed it. how many autos are there total and what % do you have? very nice set man, i'll keep a lookout for your wants.

SpecialK

Mar 19, 2018
HOJO Collector.

I can cross another one from my list. Only about a dozen left to go!

Stieb_Reco.jpg

#9/17

Ran into another snipe at the end, and ended up paying $34 for it. Don't mind, though, since I've never seen another copy of it.

Competition is getting steep. Howard Johnson sold for nearly $20 the other day, and I paid under $5 dlvd for it a couple of years ago. I just hope whoever it is never plans on trying to flip to me (or to reach this level of completion ;) )

P.S. If you are a board member, I have some dupes I'll gladly sell you - including a couple that rarely pop up.

If you have any doubles of him I’d gladly buy them off of you. He’s all I collect anymore.

SpecialK

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah tell me about it lol. I have almost every base card. Just searching for those donruss timeline ones and some archives and obviously any autos or patches pretty much. Figured gotta dig deeper for those.

Members online

Latest posts