Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********MORNING THREAD /**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning, literally couldn’t get out of bed this morning, going to urgent care soon when it opens

Also, saw Dustin, [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], on Bunt this morning, told him to stop in and say hi, hope he does

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Hurt right hand (strain) yesterday, but it is feeling better today. Finishing coffee and getting ready for the day!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I had the pleasure of going to one of our other facilities yesterday, and while down there I just sat in the office with nothing going on at all trying to pass time. It was a long day.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Hey guys, thanks for caring! They don’t know what’s wrong with me, considering I didn’t have a fall or any type of accident, so they don’t know where the pain is coming from, but I did get a steroid pack and muscle relaxers, so hopefully when all that kicks in, I’ll be good. I already feel a bit better, so here’s to hoping!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Hey guys, thanks for caring! They don’t know what’s wrong with me, considering I didn’t have a fall or any type of accident, so they don’t know where the pain is coming from, but I did get a steroid pack and muscle relaxers, so hopefully when all that kicks in, I’ll be good. I already feel a bit better, so here’s to hoping!

looks like "MONTE PYTHON HOLY GRAIL" reply from you

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
You don't know Monty Python ????????????????? " bring out your dead" " but i'm not dead yet " not even "the killer rabbits " ?

Members online

Latest posts