Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

############MONDAY MORNING THREAD ################ 11/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Well I'm really surprised by Cuddyer signing with the Mets. I know it was rumored that they were interested in him, but after he got a qualifying offer from the Rockies, I thought he was going to be back there. Its a little disappointing to see him leave the Rockies since they are close to me, and slowly becoming my favorite National League team. Plus, I just dislike the Mets :lol:

After that last comment, we have nothing further to talk about. Good day, sir. I SAID GOOD DAY!!!:D

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Thanks everyone!!

Happy Birthday!

Good Morning Everyone!!

For those who don't check the TTM/IP section I thought I'd share my latest addition!! Returns like this are why I love collecting TTM so much.

KoufaxS14AG.jpg

That is beautiful!

Bears looked absolutely horrible yesterday.
Another pic from yesterday

Incredible pic!

Afternoon guys. Mail came so ill show my pickups from last week. I'll be getting them ready for PSA later today.

Very nice!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well this week isn't getting much better. My mom just called me to let me know that my grandma fell and broke her arm in 2 places today. I guess she was carrying groceries in, tripped and fell forward.

Members online

Latest posts