Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Predict the 2018 Postseason Outcome Contest & win a grip of BC autos + vintage lot 1969 Mantle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Well folks, we are down to six contestants left standing in this death match and after tonight's NLCS game 7, all the hopes and dreams of either 2 or 4 of them will disintegrate down the drain, never to be found again. One thing is sure, people are gonna die today :evil::evil::evil:

WaxPax - Redsox vs. Dodgers for the WS; Redsox Win on Game 6 (66 HR)
oiccup41 - Red Sox vs. Brewers; Red Sox win in 5 (64 HR)
JVHaste - Red Sox vs. Brewers; Red Sox win in 6 (94 HR)
Letch77 - Red Sox vs. Brewers for the WS; Brewers Win in Game 6 (59 HR)
nosterbor - Red Sox vs. Brewers; Red Sox win in 4 (61 HR)
WCTYSON - Dodgers vs. Astros; Dodgers win in 6 games (38 HR)

And as of today (before game 7) we are at 54 home runs

2018 ALCS MVP-- who would have ever bet on that happening?

Not you apparently :lol:

Lesson I learned long ago, never bet on the A's. Despite all their magical streaks, second half surges and the money crunching moves that pay off for them, the A's will never win it all.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
And then there was one.......

WaxPax was the ONLY contestant to accurately predict this year's World Series matchup! Well done sir, well done...

It doesn't matter how many home runs are hit or on what game they win it on, he just needs the Red Sox to become champs in order to win it all!

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Well folks, we are down to six contestants left standing in this death match and after tonight's NLCS game 7, all the hopes and dreams of either 2 or 4 of them will disintegrate down the drain, never to be found again. One thing is sure, people are gonna die today :evil::evil::evil:

WaxPax - Redsox vs. Dodgers for the WS; Redsox Win on Game 6 (66 HR)
oiccup41 - Red Sox vs. Brewers; Red Sox win in 5 (64 HR)
JVHaste - Red Sox vs. Brewers; Red Sox win in 6 (94 HR)
Letch77 - Red Sox vs. Brewers for the WS; Brewers Win in Game 6 (59 HR)
nosterbor - Red Sox vs. Brewers; Red Sox win in 4 (61 HR)
WCTYSON - Dodgers vs. Astros; Dodgers win in 6 games (38 HR)

And as of today (before game 7) we are at 54 home runs

Not you apparently :lol:

Lesson I learned long ago, never bet on the A's. Despite all their magical streaks, second half surges and the money crunching moves that pay off for them, the A's will never win it all.

It would be better I say A's and they lose than say Red Sox and they lose.

I told my friend I believed if the Red Sox won game 1 of the ALDS, they'd win the WS. So far so good. Not sure Boston's lineup matches well with LA starters, however. I expect a 7-game battle.

WaxPax

And then there was one.......

WaxPax was the ONLY contestant to accurately predict this year's World Series matchup! Well done sir, well done...

It doesn't matter how many home runs are hit or on what game they win it on, he just needs the Red Sox to become champs in order to win it all!

Thanks again for the contest !!! Hopefully it goes my way !!!

WaxPax

Thanks again to [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] , some nice extras included...I really like the 1970's player posters

thumbnail (2).jpg
thumbnail (3).jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 11
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 15
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 14