Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1995 Score Gold Rush Redemption (Punched)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spike

Oct 22, 2013
My regular and upside down version.
image_28.jpg

image-148.jpg
image.jpg

nice upside down stamp on yours!

Spike

Oct 22, 2013
I've had a lot of people ask what my plan is with this set. For now, I'm keeping it to do more research. If that changes, I'll be sure to let you all know.

image.jpg
Wonder what Dykstra had on this ump?

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
[MENTION=10901]Spike[/MENTION] I appreciate the reply and I understand but if you change your mind please let me know. Yeah he does look mad.

Spike

Oct 22, 2013
well counting the new set just bought, thats the 4th Thomas I've seen(for thoses keeping count)

I've personally seen 3 Clarks, although I'm confident more exist. But how many?

I would have predicted less Thomas cards than most, but maybe I'm wrong? Thomas doesn't show up on the White Sox checklist. If I were sending the cards in to Pinnacle/Score for the redemption, I probably would have just sent in the cards on the checklist. The same goes for John Jaha (he's not on the Brewers checklist).

And what about the Mariners and Rockies team sets? How many people were trying to find the Griffey (Mariners) and Spike Owen (Rockies) Gold Rush cards before redeeming? They both show up on those checklists, but the cards didn't exist for those teams.

An earlier post also mentioned turning the cards in within 10 days of the redemption program, but the Gold Rush cards were never punched upon return.

Beckett Marketplace has a bunch listed for every MLB team, but a maximum of 2 for each player. So, unless you got your player from this seller, there are 2 more of your guy out there somewhere.

There's currently a Hershiser on eBay, so add another Dodgers set to the list.

So, do 10 exist for each guy? 50-100? Definitely not 4,950, or they would be a piece of cake to locate. I don't know if we'll ever know for sure.....

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
I've never seen a Butler. It's not for lack of looking, either. I troll the usual places often (eBay daily, of course). I sure hope I didn't miss the boat in the linked Beckett Marketplace sale.

Spike, if you're ever interested in breaking your set...

Spike

Oct 22, 2013
I've never seen a Butler. It's not for lack of looking, either. I troll the usual places often (eBay daily, of course). I sure hope I didn't miss the boat in the linked Beckett Marketplace sale.

Spike, if you're ever interested in breaking your set...

Butler is card #344 , which puts him in Series 2.....barely. Only a handful of the Series 1 cards were punched, and I've never seen a single Series 2 card with the stamp. That's good news for you!

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Butler is card #344 , which puts him in Series 2.....barely. Only a handful of the Series 1 cards were punched, and I've never seen a single Series 2 card with the stamp. That's good news for you!
Heh. You'd think it was good news, but I've still never seen one!

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Wait. You mean I've been reading/understanding the stamped thing wrong all this time? Series 2 was NOT stamped? For some reason I was thinking it was the other way around.

See, part of me thinks that "good news" means I still have a variation to chase. Another part of thinks it's awesome that I don't have to keep looking!

edit: just looked back at the posts in the early part of the thread. Apparently reading comprehension is not my strong suit, at least not in this case.

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Wait. You mean I've been reading/understanding the stamped thing wrong all this time? Series 2 was NOT stamped? For some reason I was thinking it was the other way around.

See, part of me thinks that "good news" means I still have a variation to chase. Another part of thinks it's awesome that I don't have to keep looking!

Well regardless if you think it's good or bad news it doesn't exist...unless it does ;)

Ryan

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

edit: just looked back at the posts in the early part of the thread. Apparently reading comprehension is not my strong suit, at least not in this case.
and as for now only a handful of series 1 were stamped

Members online