Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
@alexs64

ethier_zpscb0859a3.jpg

Wow great card and well done for Alex!!!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Ok, I'm not trying to derail this thread, because it effing rocks, but [MENTION=2033]devin[/MENTION], are u seriously going to XXXXX in this thread after u claimed a custom made Aaron by 200lb in the PIF thread with a Doerr auto? You need to step back.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Sick Ethier - way to think of a fellow member, Jeff! Great Tulo, Devin. That won't last long. Your other autos were very nice too, but without a cert of authenticity, people shy away. Believe me, I learned this the hard way.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Got a Jason Heyward Auto'd bat, with a Just Minors cert. Any braves fans need this one?ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1362545475.499562.jpg

Sorry for the horrible pic, looked fine on my phone

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Nevermind. Just checked completed prices and apparently a Don Sutton auto /25 isn't worth the $15 I thought it was. Sorry guys. Carry on.

Last edited:

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

jeez i feel like im a target i put up nice things i think people may want well how about this then?
001.jpg

If I can find something tomorrow to put up I would love to have this card, again. I sent one to get graded a year or so ago (had 2) and never saw it again.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Auto correct.....you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've "said" to people. Google top autocorrects of 2012 and get a pair of adult diapers. It's hilarious. I'll get something up in a few.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I'm gonna go ahead and throw up a couple things.
rose82psaauto.jpg

and....now I've seen this one sell for 9.99-$30, cardinals patches w/ yellow usually bring the premium.
drewedmondsdualpatch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online