Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Monday Morning Thread *********** 9/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning.

34134e57-18b9-4fe1-b614-a8c88fefb81a_zps8d917594.jpg

Good morning. Took avery to the park after i dropped Alie off at school. Just wanted to do something different than just go back home, plus Avery had the park all to herself. Not like it meant too much, she is a swing addict. Glad i had a shammy in the trunk, there was still morning wetness on everything. After 90 minutes, we came back home. Did the dishes, ate some breakfast, now im cruisin the forums before i head into work in a half hour. Puig 1 of 1? Thats astronomical. So glad i collect little ol Bagwell. Speaking of, looks like its Row 0 time...

1998%20Flair%20Showcase%20Row%200%2038%20009%20of%20500.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Seller opened an unpaid claim for an item that ended on Saturday. What an *******. I was moving this weekend.

Thats messed up. I just sold a couple items last week that i took best offers on. First guy didnt pay until four days later, the second guy five days. I didnt bother with an unpaid claim. Was thinking about it, but am glad they finally paid. Why make an offer and wait four days to pay on it?

but for a guy to sell on saturday and file monday is absurd. Its not like he could mail it out on the weekend if you did pay...

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Just grabbed my mail on lunch break and got a long-shot TTM return! I really didn't expect to get this one back, will scan when i get home later tonight.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
What takes so long to leave feedback? I've sold 6 items in the last 2 months and all show delivered. Haven't heard anything from any buyer yet no feedback left from any of them.
As soon as I get an item I'm leaving feedback

Sent from my iPhone

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Lol reminds you of being a kid doesn't it?
Have a few things incoming but no clue what I've received yet. Think I've posted all my pickups except the prince fielder sweet spot last night. If I stop picking up 4-5 smalls at a time I could hit up some of the other higher end psa autos I need

Sent from my iPhone

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
What takes so long to leave feedback? I've sold 6 items in the last 2 months and all show delivered. Haven't heard anything from any buyer yet no feedback left from any of them.
As soon as I get an item I'm leaving feedback

Sent from my iPhone

I have to admit I am a slow feedback giver. I don't usually sell anything on eBay so the effect of leaving feedback doesn't register properly I suppose. Something I should start doing better.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, I went and talked to one of my advisers here, and I have a lot left to take :( And we didn't even look at my other teaching endorsement so now I'm not sure if it would be better to stick with only the one endorsement for now, and work on the other after I graduate or what. I'll probably just stick to both and be on the 5 year plan :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts