Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MansGame GIVEAWAY - Celebrating 2,500th Albert Belle card!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Pretty exciting stuff (for me at least) but my 2,500th different Albert Belle card is en route and headed home to the PC! Given Albert Belle only has 2,802 different cards recognized by Beckett, these "milestones" will be few and far in between going forward. For those who care, my ultimate "milestone" will be when/if I'm able to clip the 90% threshold for his cards, which has been tough given Topps keeps adding new cards in new releases, #thankstopps ;)

For those interested, card 2,500 will be a 1/1 actually and here is a sneak peak:

Belle number 2500.jpg

Now for the fun stuff... the GIVEAWAY! Albert Belle had 1,726 career hits in 12 MLB seasons.

Simply guess a number between 1 to 1,726 for a chance to win!

Also, if two people pick the same number, it's the first person to pick that number. Also, it's just closest over/under, doesn't matter.

I'll pick a winner next weekend using random.org and the winner will get this little guy ;)

2014 Allen & Ginter Yasiel Puig Jersey Relic!
Puig Contest.jpg

Good luck everyone and thanks for helping me with my Albert Belle PC for nearly the last 5 years!

Mac

Last edited:

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Very cool pick up Mac and congrats on the milestone. Are you still working on website for your collection. I would love to see it some of the other stuff you have.

My guess is 1265.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
2500. Thats a great milestone, and congratulations. Nice to have a milestone card be such an epic card. I honestly cannot remember any of my milestone cards, except for my first game used card. Or relic. Or whatever they are calling them these days.

i will guess 1021

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Nice pick up Mac.
This card should be in the "Holy Crap, look at the end Price" thread.
Very surprised the card went for that much, even if it does have 2 HOF'ers.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thanks everyone for the congrats shout out :)

[MENTION=5592]jszczech[/MENTION] - Yes, it's slowly but surely being built. Just been so damn busy with work and just haven't focused on it just yet but it's one of my 2014 goals, so I have to get it in gear soon!

[MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION] - Thanks man, it is a pretty huge card and happy it's coming home.

[MENTION=2802]klute14[/MENTION] - Haha! Yea, it did cost a little more than what I wanted to spend but such is life. The same care but with Eddie Murray instead of Winfield went for $180 + s/h around the time of the release... so figured the Winfield would be similar or so. Seller wouldn't bite at $125 or $150-ish, so figured I'd love it to a Winfield guy if I didn't bite the bullet.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
725, Mac.

And I'm nearly 2500 JJ cards. Obviously, he doesn't have as many as Albert, but you're right, the milestones once you get into that amount of cards and that % of cards in a collection. Congrats again !!!! :p

HumbleBob

Aug 2, 2009
2500 cards is very impressive. Congrats.
I was at the 'corked' bat game and I usually save my tickets, I will have to look for it for you. Problem is it could be anywhere...I will look though.

My guess is 371

Members online