Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Topps Mini Box Break.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Something different. Haven't seen any breaks here. Maybe you've seen them if you like Topps on Facebook or Twitter. $59.60 shipped direct from Topps. Set is Series 1 and 2, in the size of the 75 mini Topps. Inserts include Gold, Pink, Black and Platinum parallels, and The Future Is Now. One auto or GU per 24 pk box. Ready for some scans?

Golds 1:7, #'d to 63

Pink 1:16, #'d to 25

The Future is Now, 1:4

Mini Relic 1:29
Printing Plate 1:96--Oh yes!

Got an Abreu rookie, and the usual lot of stars and commons. I'd guess blacks are numbered to 10, and platinums are 1/1. it would take 3 or 4 boxes to complete a set, so no way am I pursuing that. If anyone wants singles of their guy, let me know, otherwise I will list team lots and some singles on eBay in the next day or two.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
My shop has them for $33 a box.

I pulled a black, pink, bat card, and a printing plate out of the one I opened.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
How'd you do with parallels, auto/GU and plates? I always seem to pull guys I don't want to keep, or couldn't sell anyway.

posted my results in my natty thread. 5 boxes i hit three plates (hicks, josh hamilton, and simmons) tommy milone 1/1 platinum, skip shuemaker black /5, only notable golds were two kershaws. only auto was wong, relics, cano, gio, andrus, goldschmidt