Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 National Treasures Hit Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
i may be alone on this, but something about that Ruth doesn't seem right to me. Maybe it's common of the release, but the top of the UD logo looks cut off. The top left edge looks massively miscut, too. Maybe it's because I'm on my phone, but I wouldn't touch it.
But you'd get $100 in Ebay bucks.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1422650436.602477.jpg

Sold for $14k then . The enlarged one he is holding has the UD logo tip cut off too. But ya never know . Seller def didn't state much in their eBay description

Ryan

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Good find. The other thing I'd say to Adam's point is yes I can see his concerns about the printing, but in 2001, 2002 the cards were frequently cut a little off after printing but I do think the card itself is legit.
Considering it sold for $14K at the time I think there's been some appreciation for a Ruth item like this I stand by my previous estimates. I think it's a ridiculous piece

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
i may be alone on this, but something about that Ruth doesn't seem right to me. Maybe it's common of the release, but the top of the UD logo looks cut off. The top left edge looks massively miscut, too. Maybe it's because I'm on my phone, but I wouldn't touch it.

As far as the left edge it may just be the scan, as for the Ud logo for what ever reason some of the Hofers from the set had the Ud logo right at the top or cut off so it was common with this set.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
This just closed at $753. Wow! Too bland/rich for my blood, especially since the the whole pants went for $317!!

Thanks,
Jeff

It's also a guy who wasn't known for his play on the field but rather his executive career. So I'm not even buying "game worn" pants really, I'm buying executive worn pants. To me there's a difference there I wouldn't have even taken this piece for $300 honestly.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Picked up my first old school button. Not a big name, but wool swatch with white button all the same. Can't complain for under 90, I'll show it when I get it in hand next week :)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Stupid. If I sell ANYTHING for $1,000 I will make sure it gets there. We're taking 1% of the sale to ship the right way. Just silly IMO but to everyone their own.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I picked my ernie banks five star barrel up for I believe 1000.00 on ebay about 2 years ago

Members online