Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
What are the odds 2 cards both graded BGS 9 will sell by 2 different people with a 0 feedback from China and be legit on a 1993 SP Jeter rookie.almost the same time. My thoughts 1 seller 2 accounts and the Buyer will not get the card in the picture.
View attachment 89474

Do they both have the same serial number? $76 seems like a really good price for this card at that grade!

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Do they both have the same serial number? $76 seems like a really good price for this card at that grade!

Yeah but did some more research all they did was take an old listing and sell one like it the $76.25 sold on April 26th for $2k. I am sure the buyers will not get either card as I found both on prior auction listings with the exact same pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Here is an example eBay item #173877292616 this was the original listing then look at this one eBay item #123787346191. They are the exact same pictures and serial number. Unless this person is loaded and is just gifting items for next to nothing it’s a scam.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
6YQkgDQ.jpg

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
After 5 years of waiting this thing finally came up for sale. There isn't even a completed auction in Worthpoint, so who knows how long it's really been. Needless to say, I smashed the BIN pretty quickly. But sort of sadly this was the last highly-coveted 90s card I needed. There's still some rare stuff I don't have, but this was the last 'big' card.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
After 5 years of waiting this thing finally came up for sale. There isn't even a completed auction in Worthpoint, so who knows how long it's really been. Needless to say, I smashed the BIN pretty quickly. But sort of sadly this was the last highly-coveted 90s card I needed. There's still some rare stuff I don't have, but this was the last 'big' card.

Beautiful card! Congrats. I sold a Burnitz I had several years ago and still regret it. Been watching for another ever since lol

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

Sweet card, for me it was about the chase. Afte 3000 or so there werent many left i wanted. So i sold off most now just getting some teks and things i lke.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

chadgwynn

Jun 13, 2011

Glad you got your guy I’ve had
My gwynn for years one of
My favorites for sure I think good price
You got as
Well I wonder
Wonder my gwynn would go for and I believe it is gem
Mint 10

Sonic311

Jun 14, 2016
Paramount, CA

Congrats on the awesome add to the big unit PC. I picked up Piazza a few years back and its easily Top 5 in the PC.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
got my Junior in a Trade years ago from Roy, prolly never could afford one in todays market
1999FleerBrilliants24-Karat.jpg

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Radical. Glad you filled in that hole.

I got the Alomar a couple years ago, really glad to have that one locked down. I think I spent $200, maybe $250 on it. For my collection and budget that's a big purchase, but you know, I didn't mind. It's damn rare, and damn cool. In person it might be the best looking card in my entire PC. I think it even beats the 96 Mirror Gold.

Members online