Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I am SO SICK of all the different parallels and colors of rainbows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Me: I'm so sick of all the different parallels and colors of rainbows

Also me:

Untitled-4.jpg

:D:D:D

2013 Topps is my absolute favorite Albert Pujols Topps card, and I've been a big fan of his since I got back into collecting years ago. Not just for what he does on the field, but what he does off the field to help those with Down Syndrome.

A few weeks ago, I had an idea to fill up a 9 pocket page of colorful refractors of this card, but realized there were more than 9, and one thing led to another. :)

This was assembled using eBay, COMC, Beckett and most importantly, BO. Shout out to enyouartist for the help! I never thought I'd have a superfractor of Pujols.

I don't have the pink /5 refractor or atomic /10 and while I can live without them, I could certainly live with them as well! I'm mainly thankful/happy to enjoy what I've been able to get without worrying if it is "complete" or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJrkfDEIIUc

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
Now that is something this Pujols collector can appreciate. I don't have any superfractors or printing plates of Pujols.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Now that is something this Pujols collector can appreciate. I don't have any superfractors or printing plates of Pujols.

Thanks! I have yet to acquire a Pujols rookie to keep. Stay tuned :D

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Me: I'm sick of the endless avalanche of colored parallels.

Also Me: I am a couple cards away from the 2019 Panini Prizm rainbow - 28 parallels in total.

But weakly in my defense, I went after that one precisely because it's so absurd that it's a piece of collecting history...and I wanted to add that facet to my PC. I am not immune from HSV (human stupidity virus).

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Marvelous

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Not nearly marvelous as you sir!

Me: I'm sick of the endless avalanche of colored parallels.

Also Me: I am a couple cards away from the 2019 Panini Prizm rainbow - 28 parallels in total.

But weakly in my defense, I went after that one precisely because it's so absurd that it's a piece of collecting history...and I wanted to add that facet to my PC. I am not immune from HSV (human stupidity virus).

I'm actually in love with that stupid, twisted set. Lime green donuts for life! I thought there were only 22 parallels? Who are you going after?

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Stupid and twisted...yes, and fabulously so! I'm going after Robbie Alomar. Here's the complete list of parallels - as I know it.

Base
Red
Blue
Silver
Pink
Purple
Red White Blue
Green
Carolina Blue
Cosmic Haze
Hyper Blue
Hyper Green/Yellow
Hyper Green/Purple
White Sparkle
Red Mojo
Blue Mojo
Lime Green Donuts
Neon Orange Donuts
Zebra Stripes
Power Plaid
Silver Wave
Snake Skin
Navy Blue Kaleidescope
Burgundy Shimmer
Gold
Silver Shimmer
Forest Green Flash
Black Finite (bought that bad boy today - booyah!)

Not nearly marvelous as you sir!

I'm actually in love with that stupid, twisted set. Lime green donuts for life! I thought there were only 22 parallels? Who are you going after?

mouschi

May 18, 2012
Stupid and twisted...yes, and fabulously so! I'm going after Robbie Alomar. Here's the complete list of parallels - as I know it.

Base
Red
Blue
Silver
Pink
Purple
Red White Blue
Green
Carolina Blue
Cosmic Haze
Hyper Blue
Hyper Green/Yellow
Hyper Green/Purple
White Sparkle
Red Mojo
Blue Mojo
Lime Green Donuts
Neon Orange Donuts
Zebra Stripes
Power Plaid
Silver Wave
Snake Skin
Navy Blue Kaleidescope
Burgundy Shimmer
Gold
Silver Shimmer
Forest Green Flash
Black Finite (bought that bad boy today - booyah!)

Boom! I think I just listed the white sparkle alomar on eBay yesterday or so. Need it? I just got the black finite of the tier 3 Pujols yesterday myself. I may put another few rainbows together as well!

Members online