Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
See a few more runs up. Finally got around to a scan...

HeltonProtoGreen.jpg

HeltonProtoGreenB.jpg

HeltonProtoPurple.jpg

HeltonProtoPurpleB.jpg

HeltonProtoRed.jpg

HeltonProtoRedB.jpg

Awesome, I just got out bid on the Bernie's

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
George, did you land the 97 Pinnacle Mirror Black Greg Maddux?

anyone here land any of the Crusade proofs that ended tonight? strong prices on the Williams and the Mussina lot

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
I picked up the lonely green Matt Williams. Figure I'm a buyer at $30-40/ card always.

but yea, some pretty crazy prices tonight.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
It took me a while to track one of these down. I figured with 9800 out there it should be easy. After a few years I nailed down a trade with [MENTION=1722]nevermore[/MENTION] to add this one to my collection. Recently I have seen a few surface and one went for just a couple of bucks. It is weird how that happens,
image_76.jpg

image_75.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
George, did you land the 97 Pinnacle Mirror Black Greg Maddux?

anyone here land any of the Crusade proofs that ended tonight? strong prices on the Williams and the Mussina lot

Nope. I was close but I fear that the high bidder had a much larger bid. Makes me feel ok about the price I paid for both Bagwell and McGwire.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
It took me a while to track one of these down. I figured with 9800 out there it should be easy. After a few years I nailed down a trade with [MENTION=1722]nevermore[/MENTION] to add this one to my collection. Recently I have seen a few surface and one went for just a couple of bucks. It is weird how that happens,
image_76.jpg

image_75.jpg

I am looking for this to add in my collection but never see it on ebay.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gpenko826

Feb 15, 2011
image_76.jpg

image_75.jpg

As with a lot of the Upper Deck UDA items, there may have been 9800 copies made but I doubt a lot of those were ever bought. They were only available through the UDA program, and I'd be amazed if 20% were actually ordered and sent out.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I haven't been in the thread much, so let me know if this was covered already but wow did you guys see all the Hard Hats Samples that went up by a single seller? Looks like a set break and only one copy of each. TOTALLY missed this and missed out on the Belle for one bid of $19.99 ugh... anyone here win it or others? Not sure how scarce these are but I haven't seen them before.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I haven't been in the thread much, so let me know if this was covered already but wow did you guys see all the Hard Hats Samples that went up by a single seller? Looks like a set break and only one copy of each. TOTALLY missed this and missed out on the Belle for one bid of $19.99 ugh... anyone here win it or others? Not sure how scarce these are but I haven't seen them before.

Believe a member won multiple of the tougher Belle samples recently...

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts