Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cards that exist,but have never been seen!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
2002 topps correct Pujols.

Yeah I know people say they have it, they saw it, yada yada, but show me total proof. No one has.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
I've seen this one a few times but for as common as it should be, it sure is rare:

2009 Heritage #465 Yankees Coaches, if anyone has one let me know it's the last one I need for my set. I've been looking of over 2 years and only a few have shown up on ebay (all of which I missed, one recently for really cheap) and none on COMC.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I've seen this one a few times but for as common as it should be, it sure is rare:

2009 Heritage #465 Yankees Coaches, if anyone has one let me know it's the last one I need for my set. I've been looking of over 2 years and only a few have shown up on ebay (all of which I missed, one recently for really cheap) and none on COMC.

If you get desperate there is one listed on sportslots for $10. Here is the link:
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/result.tpl

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Aside from many low print Sizemores, my two most wanted cards are the 2001 Topps Heritage Chrome Magglio Ordonez and the 2005 OriginsOld Judge Gold Chris Burke. The Burke is #/20, pretty low and the guy never became a star, so I'm not surprised he isn't stuck in someone's junk box somewhere. I'm pretty sure I was outbid on one in early 2006 but wasn't worried because people were heavily breaking the product. But the Ordonez is #/552 in one of the most heavily collected and opened sets of the century. I suspect someone was hoarding them early on and only a couple have shown up on eBay in the last couple years. I'm sure I'll get them eventually but it's just frustrating tobe at the far end of the curve like this.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
1985 Dominican League Stickers #149 Fred McGriff. Cant find a picture of one online. DaClyde has been trying to help me find more info on it. Hard to not want this card when its the first one on the checklist. I will pay decent money for it if I could get a hold of one.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
When I was at Beckett, we showed the corrected 2002 Pujols in one of my Errors and Variation Columns. it exists

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Hey thanks, I picked it up I hadn't ever used sportslots before, super happy to cross that off my list of cards to watch for. Honestly as long as I've been looking I don't even mind the price so I must have been desperate lol. Thanks again

Congrats on the find! Remember you mentioning this card at least a year ago. That's why you gotta keep bringing these things up :)

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
When I was at Beckett, we showed the corrected 2002 Pujols in one of my Errors and Variation Columns. it exists

Any idea where it came from? Factory sets? Retail sets? Etc?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
1997 SPx STEEL Bagwell. Not Silver, not base. Heck, The auto'd cards in this set seem easier to find than the friggin STEEL version... This is the bane of my collecting existence.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
1997 SPx STEEL Bagwell. Not Silver, not base. Heck, The auto'd cards in this set seem easier to find than the friggin STEEL version... This is the bane of my collecting existence.

I thought I saw something that looked pretty close end the other day. It was listed as silver but didn't look quite like the silver did. Anyways, it had two bidders after it and I figured you were one of them doing a just in case bid. Was that you?

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Buyback could be a 1/1? I can't imagine the'd buy back too many of a high number for the fun of it. Those others are probably just obscure enough sets to be rarely seen in general. those earlier team issue items seem to be tough to find all around.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I thought I saw something that looked pretty close end the other day. It was listed as silver but didn't look quite like the silver did. Anyways, it had two bidders after it and I figured you were one of them doing a just in case bid. Was that you?

Not me. I'm not bidding on anymore "maybe's". Tired of getting the wrong cards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts