Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Fantasy Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BamKat

Jan 23, 2015
I’ve done football on yahoo but not baseball. If I remember the football scoring was close to ESPN, assume it’d be the same for baseball
It doesn't look like we have a bench like on espn.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
It doesn't look like we have a bench like on espn.

There are 5 bench spots on the roster. I went through and adjusted a couple of things if you don't mind. Of course you can go and change them back

BamKat

Jan 23, 2015
Everyone I finalized the roster. Draft order will be randomized by Yahoo and it said will post 30 min before draft.

BamKat

Jan 23, 2015
There are 5 bench spots on the roster. I went through and adjusted a couple of things if you don't mind. Of course you can go and change them back
Cool! Yea I added you on as commissioner since you are familiar with Yahoo. Thanks man!

BamKat

Jan 23, 2015
I do think we should have a max moves per week of 6. I'm cool if yall want to keep it at no maximum for first week so we can really set our roster the way we want. If not everyone is going to adding starting pitchers everyday.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I do think we should have a max moves per week of 6. I'm cool if yall want to keep it at no maximum for first week so we can really set our roster the way we want. If not everyone is going to adding starting pitchers everyday.

Thats up to you. I put a cap on max acquisitions throughout the season, but if you want to do it per week that's fine I did add 2 NA slots for prospects if you don't mind.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
personally i hate any league that using a cap on moves , whether its weekly or season long.....like it or not streaming is a basic fantasy strategy and limiting moves will lead me to be far less active.......

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
just looked at the changes made since i signed up....im out if they stay as they are now....draft wont be finished in time for my real leagues draft and i wont play a league with such a ridiculous transaction cap .....

BamKat

Jan 23, 2015
Ok someone does not want to play with max moves. So let's change to no max moves.

BamKat

Jan 23, 2015
Please change back to 1:00 picks and no max moves.

I'm having trouble finding where you changed it. Thanks

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Please change back to 1:00 picks and no max moves.

I'm having trouble finding where you changed it. Thanks

Cant be changed until after the draft. Didnt realize a minute and a half was a huge change. If its that big of a deal to the guy for a last minute league, he can autodraft the last few rounds

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
Maybe...... if i talk with ellipses I can better communicate with him........

being a smartass wont make things better...and that type of response from someone who has ability to act a commish tells me i really dont care to play...ive been a commissioner in leagues for 20 years and would NEVER make last minute changes without presenting options to my managers....

BamKat

Jan 23, 2015
being a smartass wont make things better...and that type of response from someone who has ability to act a commish tells me i really dont care to play...ive been a commissioner in leagues for 20 years and would NEVER make last minute changes without presenting options to my managers....
We put this together at last min. I apologize. We can change it up to make everyone happy!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
It was a last minute league.....

BamKat

Jan 23, 2015
I think its moving pretty fast!

BamKat

Jan 23, 2015
How long does each matchup last? I figured with the new week starting we’d have a new matchup, but is it not weekly? Or is it just off cuz of the short opening week?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I remember this happened last year also. I think I it's just because of short week.

Members online

Latest posts