Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Lineup cards available at very reasonable prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Hey all,

I recently picked up over 1,000 lineup cards from legendary Dodgers manager and Hall-of-Famer Tommy Lasorda from 1989-1996. Due to the sheer volume, I am willing to move them for very reasonable prices.

For basic Dodgers lineup cards I am looking for $25 for a copy signed by Lasorda. Most of the opposing teams are carbon copies, and at the moment I have a few dozen for most NL teams outside of the Mets (I have a couple) and the Giants (all of them are currently pending a sale).

For opposing teams the baseline price would be $15 for a carbon copy lineup card.

I do have a number of significant dates including Mike Piazza's 50th and 100th home runs, Eddie Murray's 350th home run, lineup cards from rookie season of Piazza, Pedro and Hideo Nomo. If you are looking for lineup cards with more significance let me know and I can get you a price. I also have from the 1st game after the 94 strike, and lineup cards from MVP and Cy Young seasons (such as Bonds and Glavine)

Pic is an example...
IMG_5738.JPG

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Any with Braves?

Loads of Braves. For standard carbon copies I’d be willing to move them for $15.

I have a range of nicer ones including some from 1995 (WS year and Chipper Rookie), from Glavine and Maddux Cy Young season etc. those would be more. I also have some older ones (early 80’s).Lmk what you are interested in and can send prices.

IMG_5762.JPG
IMG_5761.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online