Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Really:?:

Fwiw it is storming and I am bored so I went to my basement and cracked some old wax.

Haha that's awesome GC. I'd LOVE to see what little treasures are down there.

As for that box, aren't Online Winners like basically 1/1s type rare? I need the Belle still if that's saying anything :lol:

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

Fwiw it is storming and I am bored so I went to my basement and cracked some old wax.

th

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Oh, enjoy, just was wondering if it was for a big hit or something like that. I'm all for opening to open from the good ole days.

**Mac the winners aren't in wax, they were redemption related
Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Oh, enjoy, just was wondering if it was for a big hit or something like that. I'm all for opening to open from the good ole days.

**Mac the winners aren't in wax, they were redemption related
Ryan

Ahhhh are they rare? I don't think I've seen a Belle but then again, not exactly sure what I'm looking for haha

---

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Ahhhh are they rare? I don't think I've seen a Belle but then again, not exactly sure what I'm looking for haha

---

Very rare.... Prob most are /1, doubt more than /5 for anyone. ***And a lot are /0. George may be able to redeem some codes n get em before Ty Hope and his Topps redemptions though.....

Ryan

Last edited:

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
This is the only card I ever show off.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371349072581.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371349072581.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 88

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I can't resist showing off this one for the PC:

One of the best designed cards of all time IMO and the best 1/1 there is. Great card! Wish Clark was in that set and even though I've fine away from 1/1s if he was I wouldn't move it if I had it. Congrats
Ryan

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Won it last week on ebay. Had a poor description and pretty bad pictures.

Just looked and yea, terrible pictures and not how I'd describe the title lol

$120 on the cheap end for this? I'm guessing yes with all the player collectors and crazy set collectors.

---

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
If it was only $120 , yes I consider that a VERY good deal on the Flair.... I don't believe this was the "backdoored" ones right because it has it on the back..?? If its the legit pack one I would have expected multiples of selling price. N Mac, great Belle

Ryan

Members online