Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

all star game tickets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
I'm looking to get tickets for the 2015 allstar game in Cincy. From the guys that have been to allstar games in the past where do you purchase tickets? When do the tickets go on sale? Is there any application or a lottery to sign/fill out or register for? Thanks for the help

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
With the Twins this year, you have to register for the chance to buy ticket strips. As a season ticket holder you also have priority to purchase ticket strips before the general public. I'm pretty sure the full season ticket holders are guaranteed a seat if they want one, and then it goes down to 40 game packages, 20 game packages, etc.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I'm looking to get tickets for the 2015 allstar game in Cincy. From the guys that have been to allstar games in the past where do you purchase tickets? When do the tickets go on sale? Is there any application or a lottery to sign/fill out or register for? Thanks for the help

I went in 1988 at Riverfront and it was because my father was a season ticket holder. We split two seats among 8 different families and held a draft yearly for the dates (10 games) we would attend. My father had the first pick that year and chose the All-Star game.

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona

Right before start of season you should be able to find a link to enter for a chance to buy tickets on mlb.com or cincy website. If selected you get email with date tickets go on sale and you will be in competing against season ticket holders. If shut out there you can always find some on stub hub.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts