Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
ok Guys, its time for me to give back to this thread in my own way, without cards. This shirt will be up for grabs for the lucky FCB member who wants it, that fits a size Large, and must upload a picture of them wearing it once they get it. Plus, as an added trivia challenge to the people who want it, who can answer this question:

I gave up something on Opening Day this season, and havent had it since. What was it?

Answer it and this can be yours:

Attachments

• 20140528_214302a.jpg
    20140528_214302a.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 55

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
ok Guys, its time for me to give back to this thread in my own way, without cards. This shirt will be up for grabs for the lucky FCB member who wants it, that fits a size Large, and must upload a picture of them wearing it once they get it. Plus, as an added trivia challenge to the people who want it, who can answer this question:

I gave up something on Opening Day this season, and havent had it since. What was it?

Too bad it's not XL, cuz I think I know the answer, lol

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Too bad it's not XL, cuz I think I know the answer, lol

Yeah, I get a lot of shirts that are like that "wish it was a diff size". But i am actually quite surprised by the number of small, and mediums i do sell. And with this one a Large, I figured even more people could pull it off. But I didnt list this one on ebay. I picked it up with the full intent of putting it up here. :)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yeah, I get a lot of shirts that are like that "wish it was a diff size". But i am actually quite surprised by the number of small, and mediums i do sell. And with this one a Large, I figured even more people could pull it off. But I didnt list this one on ebay. I picked it up with the full intent of putting it up here. :)

I'm sure someone will want it

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008

Alcohol

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Any interest in these? I also have an Ivan Rodriguez not pictured. Just pay for shipping.

piazza1_zps47026760.jpg
griffey1_zps0929681e.jpg
smoltz1_zps36fe8fcf.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Cigarettes
Nope

Buying baseball cards
Never!

Carbonated Beverages
Close... But not entirely accurate.

A second guess from Bill... Seems like he really wants the shirt. Will it fit you Bill? If so, I will consider it yours. PM me your addy and I'll send it on its way.

Oh, and I gave up Mountain Dew, and regular soda in general. I have cracked and had a couple Diet sodas, but I was at least a liter a day hooked on Dew. Havent had any since the day before Opening Day.

Members online