Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 donruss recollection prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
Does anyone have any idea about prices or a good guess I have several of them but the one I'm most interested in is the 1984 donruss darryl strawberry/13. I own one and have only seen 3

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Yes, [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION]

Adam seems to have slight interest in these cards.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Probably hard to get a real value for something like that now, 10+ years after issue with most of them either being tucked in collections or perhaps still in unopened boxes. I'g guess something similar to a '15 archives buyback if there is a low print Strawberry in that set.

It has been interesting to watch over the past 10-15 years though, new products come out and the cards saturate the market shortly after release. Everyone who wants one is trying to secure their copy before the supply dries up. The prices tend to start high and usually trail off until you just don't see them anymore. Then periodically in the future, a couple pop up here and there. Depending on what they are, they might really excite or they may just be something that passes without fanfare. I am seeing what looks like the end cycle of '15 Archives right now. A few lower numbers are popping up, but mostly the same 50-100 print run cards and they have dropped to around $5-15 per card. Soon, we will only see a few and then they will disappear for good. That didn't seem to take very long!

It really makes you wonder too. A lot of the key cards end up in set and player collections, some high end collectors as well, but how many of these cards just end up sitting in a collection of someone who pulled it and don't sell and doesn't really care about it either. Lastly, how many never see the light of day and are tucked away in unopened boxes or packs.

Last edited:

Members online