Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Saturday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning.
Zac: stay safe man. Hopefully it wasn't foul play..

Danny: nice mail again. The pee wee is a common favorite :)

Dustin: 53 packages?! Dang man, have fun!

Stephen: think I need to get in on a razz or two, but I'd feel bad cause your pulling sick bowman stuff and I don't collect it. Wasted money and better if someone else who actually appreciates it gets it.

34° here. Waiting on the call from fairbanks to talk it over a bit. Then going and replacing my passenger rear caliper, dust shield and rotor. the shield rusted off a few months ago when I replaced the rotor. Meant to fix it and didnt. Here's the results. It made absolutely no noise until a week or so ago.

Attachments

• 1422726897341.jpg
    1422726897341.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 1422726907521.jpg
    1422726907521.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION], should we arrange a "gentlemen's" bet for tomorrow's big game?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Thanks everyone. I received another 8 packages today. You would not believe the way some of these cards were packaged. I received a 2014 NT Dawson auto jersey booklet from China that used Kevin Durant and OJ Mayo cards taped to the booklet for protection. I received a 2014 NT Dawson auto jersey booklet in a soft sleeve in a large bubble mailer with no protection (arrived with no damage by a miracle), I received another 2014 NT Dawson auto jersey booklet protect by two Kordell Stewart cards. I have received 14 2014 NT Dawson auto jersey booklets so far, I will get a pic up. I received yours [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] I hope you received my card. One seller sent along some Kirby Puckett cards with my order since my last name is Puckett. I received an order of 100 cards from COMC with nothing but Dawson cameos, checklist, and mentions. I ordered about 30 Drew Brees rookie and jersey cards for my son. One rookie card I ordered because the pic was centered and had four sharp corners and I opened up the package and the rookie is not centered nor does it have four sharp corners but it has a Topps Collection gold stamp on the front. Anyone know what this is? I can't find many of these on the internet so I am thinking it might be rare and I don't file a complaint? I also have about 50 Dawson cards to scan and upload which probably wont happen before I have to leave back for work since my son is trying to teach me about Minecraft.

Good morning all!
Dustin - Jealous of your mail day x 53!

Morning everyone.

53 packages!!! I assume theyre all Dawsons?

Mornin All!

Working all this weekend. Snow is predicted in the Cincy area the next two days. Might be good days to call off!
@Hawk8 ,Enjoy those 53 envelopes of fun!

Fordman

Morning everyone, not too much planned today except a big grocery shopping trip, almost as fun as Dustin's mail day...but not quite... :/

Another Roanoke player card arrived today:

I've always really liked the following card, so I finally got one:

DANNY

Nice pick ups!

Morning.

Stephen: think I need to get in on a razz or two, but I'd feel bad cause your pulling sick bowman stuff and I don't collect it. Wasted money and better if someone else who actually appreciates it gets it.

34° here. Waiting on the call from fairbanks to talk it over a bit. Then going and replacing my passenger rear caliper, dust shield and rotor. the shield rusted off a few months ago when I replaced the rotor. Meant to fix it and didnt. Here's the results. It made absolutely no noise until a week or so ago.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I mentioned a 1 card mail day from [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] yesterday but couldn't get Photosuckit to work until now.

Great card of a pivotal member in Mets history with stitching and a nice blue pinstripe.
Thanks again, Dan!:D

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning.

The beautiful thing about winning a big card, that you don't collect, is the big profit on it. If I want to have a nice collection, I have to sell cards. Only way. So, when I win a $100 Addison Russell on a $5 buy in, that's $95 in my pocket :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm jealous of that Buxton :lol: I'm just glad that I was able to get him on a ROMLB at TwinsFest last weekend. I did get to talk to the guy that has 3 or 4 of the Red Autos /5

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I mentioned a 1 card mail day from @MojoDan yesterday but couldn't get Photosuckit to work until now.

Great card of a pivotal member in Mets history with stitching and a nice blue pinstripe.
Thanks again, Dan!:D

Good afternoon everyone. Received my end of a trade with @MojoDan today

View attachment 45769

He also included these for the Westbrook collection. View attachment 45770

Nice pick ups everyone

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Thanks everyone. I received another 8 packages today. You would not believe the way some of these cards were packaged. I received a 2014 NT Dawson auto jersey booklet from China that used Kevin Durant and OJ Mayo cards taped to the booklet for protection. I received a 2014 NT Dawson auto jersey booklet in a soft sleeve in a large bubble mailer with no protection (arrived with no damage by a miracle), I received another 2014 NT Dawson auto jersey booklet protect by two Kordell Stewart cards. I have received 14 2014 NT Dawson auto jersey booklets so far, I will get a pic up. I received yours [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] I hope you received my card. One seller sent along some Kirby Puckett cards with my order since my last name is Puckett. I received an order of 100 cards from COMC with nothing but Dawson cameos, checklist, and mentions. I ordered about 30 Drew Brees rookie and jersey cards for my son. One rookie card I ordered because the pic was centered and had four sharp corners and I opened up the package and the rookie is not centered nor does it have four sharp corners but it has a Topps Collection gold stamp on the front. Anyone know what this is? I can't find many of these on the internet so I am thinking it might be rare and I don't file a complaint? I also have about 50 Dawson cards to scan and upload which probably wont happen before I have to leave back for work since my son is trying to teach me about Minecraft.

Nice pick ups!

Minecraft is fun.
I did recieve the card. Keep forgetting to get Andrew his feedback

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION], I didn't know you collected B-West. I still need to get a 'Nova mini or photo...

Members online