Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~$~$~$~$Good Thursday Morning Thread 2/12$~$~$~$~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Mail woman just pulled up. 3 packages to rip. this was in package one. After 10 years I landed this one:
2005 Topps Retired Signatures Refractor /25
image-165.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies

Sad to see that JRW has been striped of the title, for the actions of the adults that put them in that situation..... And really hate to see all the posts and facebook, tweeter and what not, that this is how we done things in Chicago....... MEHHHHHHHH

Dustin the package has shipped today. Since [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] told me a work around with Paypal Shipping

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Well, so far, another night in the hospital, bilirubin levels are acceptable, but they are a little worries about his weight loss. We get that back up and we can finally go home, and I can't freaking wait

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!

Mail woman just pulled up. 3 packages to rip. this was in package one. After 10 years I landed this one:
2005 Topps Retired Signatures Refractor /25
image-165.jpg

Nice pickup! Those don't come around very often. I've managed to get one of the three players on the '69 Mets in many years collecting.

Well, so far, another night in the hospital, bilirubin levels are acceptable, but they are a little worries about his weight loss. We get that back up and we can finally go home, and I can't freaking wait

Hoping for a quick recovery and get him home where he belongs!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I won't be opening my mini boxes until Sunday or Monday now. They were in Denver on Tuesday, and only traveled about 30 miles between Tuesday and Wednesday night. They got to Chadron at 1 this afternoon.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Because [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] went and posted his Sweet Spots it got me to do some searching and I had to add this one to the PC. 16/45. Just so happens to be Fords Yankees retired number. Thanks for the unintentional boost Stepper.
image-166.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Evening guys / gals -

Not sure how you guys living in the cold hold on for so long.

Enjoy the night

Ryan

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Because [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] went and posted his Sweet Spots it got me to do some searching and I had to add this one to the PC. 16/45. Just so happens to be Fords Yankees retired number. Thanks for the unintentional boost Stepper.
image-166.jpg

Haha! Your welcome! Great card.

Kev, I imaging that card glowing on the mantle is quite the site!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
that is about a third of those that I have . he is a large guy and would get on his knees to sign for the kids when he played here . this is one card that I buy when I find them .

Members online

Latest posts