Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ARENADO!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Yeah, Ian Stewart was every bit the prospect Arenado is. I talked about that comparison a bit in the current podcast.

I was at last nights loss to TB and tonight's win. As a close follower of both Stewart and Arenado I can honestly say I've been skeptical also. But watching Nolan play the past 2 nights it's confirmed in my mind he's a much more complete player than Stewart ever was. Stewart never showed any emotion when he played, and Nolan looks solid when hitting and is super smooth in the field. And he shows it! Nolan's range is amazing as well - he scooped a few balls that totally should be been handled by the shortstop both nights. I foresee a long and illustrious career for Arenado with the Rockies at the hot corner - including a few gold gloves, silver slugger awards, and AS appearances!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Thank you Mr. Arenado. Please, no touchy when we play you.

Sincerely,

Orioles fan.

kerryfan5

Sep 17, 2012
Ohio thourgh Dickinson, N.D.
I was at last nights loss to TB and tonight's win. As a close follower of both Stewart and Arenado I can honestly say I've been skeptical also. But watching Nolan play the past 2 nights it's confirmed in my mind he's a much more complete player than Stewart ever was. Stewart never showed any emotion when he played, and Nolan looks solid when hitting and is super smooth in the field. And he shows it! Nolan's range is amazing as well - he scooped a few balls that totally should be been handled by the shortstop both nights. I foresee a long and illustrious career for Arenado with the Rockies at the hot corner - including a few gold gloves, silver slugger awards, and AS appearances!

Alrighty don't go overboard on comparing him to Adrian Beltre.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Sadly my last auto! There are a lot of prospects I've done well with, and while most fall off my radar once I sell out, Arenado is one who I will continue to cheer for no matter what. Also picked up a signed 8x10 last year that I now have framed and hanging in my office. Kid is going to be a special player!

ArenadoGoldElite5.jpg

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
didnt have to. its kind of obvious. Ian Stewart is Ian Stewart. Let Nolan Arenado be Nolan Arenado before we start labeling him as the next Ian Stewart

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Well I like the kid and hope he plays to his potential for years to come. My latest Nolan acquisition:

CTY9Kh0.jpg

Members online

Latest posts