Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Introducing SportsCardsList.com - Your Complete Online Card Inventory Tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autocut

A few cards I see missing.

2001 Fleer genuine Thurman Munson final cut. 2001 Fleer genuine billy Martin material issue. 2001 Fleer genuine elston Howard material issue.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
A few cards I see missing.

2001 Fleer genuine Thurman Munson final cut. 2001 Fleer genuine billy Martin material issue. 2001 Fleer genuine elston Howard material issue.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Thanks for pointing these out, they have been added to the master database.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
The layout of the site looks great and I'm considering signing up. My only hesitation is the amount of time I've invested adding my collection on Zistle. Which feature(s) of your site would you highlight as the best reason for someone in my position to switch?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I'm in the same boat as I just joined Zistle less than three months ago and have entered 8000+ cards there so far. Have also completed 4 trades there.

My main question is whether your site has the same trading aspect as Zistle. The way it matches your wantlist against other users' tradelists makes trading so easy, and their trade tracking and rating system is very good. I saw a "trade tracker" mentioned in a previous post, and your website mentions being able to share your collection, but I didn't see anything about facilitating trading. Maybe I missed it.

I just poked around your site a bit on my phone (haven't registered though), and I really like the mobile version's layout. I'll have to get on my laptop over the weekend and really look at it better. I like the idea of getting in on the ground floor of something new like this, plus I want to support an FCB'er!

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Hey Brad. I am ready to provide some constructive criticism. I have signed up for the site and added a couple of cards for my Hamilton PC. I am open to new and improved ways to track my collection even though I have invested hundreds of hours into Zistle. I like the simple look and feel of the site, but I am disappointed at the lack of pics/thumbnails. When I search for "2013 Josh Hamilton" there are only 52 cards listed. He has over 200. Where are the rest of them? Also, I love being able to add cards/contribute to the database. I know it can be a little problematic when things sometimes get duped or mislabeled on Zistle, but I simply flag it and it gets resolved. I would rather have too many cards in the database than not enough. I will add more feedback later. Thanks for listening.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Hey Brad. I am ready to provide some constructive criticism. I have signed up for the site and added a couple of cards for my Hamilton PC. I am open to new and improved ways to track my collection even though I have invested hundreds of hours into Zistle. I like the simple look and feel of the site, but I am disappointed at the lack of pics/thumbnails. When I search for "2013 Josh Hamilton" there are only 52 cards listed. He has over 200. Where are the rest of them? Also, I love being able to add cards/contribute to the database. I know it can be a little problematic when things sometimes get duped or mislabeled on Zistle, but I simply flag it and it gets resolved. I would rather have too many cards in the database than not enough. I will add more feedback later. Thanks for listening.

Thanks for taking the time to write. I love any/all feedback from users.

I will be the first to admit, I am missing quite a few 2013 sets in the database right now. I have been far too focused on finishing the product versus getting the info in the database. It is my top priority for next week.

You are like quite a few other people who have invested a lot of time and effort into other sites and organization tools. If you choose to make the switch, I want to make it as seamless as possible. I have been working on a bulk importer from other sites that will sync up to our database.

At some point, I may open up the site for others to add information in - but I wanted to make the site with the principle of not duplicating work and having a single source of information.

The photos will come eventually, for now, I am hoping users can add them to the cards. In the future - I want to be able to scour the Internet to find them.

Thanks for the feedback, I really do appreciate it.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
If you have checklists, I can add them to the site. Sometimes manufacturers don't publish checklists for a while.

Are you going to set up some kind of import option for that like Zistle or TradingCardDB have? I'd gladly start piling in all the thousands of minor league, oddball and international sets I've been adding to those and the SCF database. Do you have a preferred format for checklists in the meantime?

On another topic, since it is fairly obvious where your initial data set came from, are you open to making corrections that the "other" site will not (such as removing cards that do not exist)?

Also....when adding cards to your want/have lists...is there any way to add multiple cards at once rather than having to click 5000 individual plus buttons? If you're looking for an improvement over all the other sites, that would be a major one.

Last edited:

Julz24

Jun 11, 2013
San Francisco
I really like the site so far. Although I did a quick search of Ken Griffey Jr and all of Seniors cards came up as well. Not sure what it would take to keep them separated.

Good luck on the new site!

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
For all of you who have made accounts, thanks!

Just wanted to drop this note and let you know that you can now easily share your lists on the forums. In your "Lists", you can click on the arrow icon and you will be given a link to copy in the forums for your list.

So now, you don't need to type out all of your trade/sell lists in the B/S/T sections, you can just link them up to your list!

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Are you going to set up some kind of import option for that like Zistle or TradingCardDB have? I'd gladly start piling in all the thousands of minor league, oddball and international sets I've been adding to those and the SCF database. Do you have a preferred format for checklists in the meantime?

On another topic, since it is fairly obvious where your initial data set came from, are you open to making corrections that the "other" site will not (such as removing cards that do not exist)?

Also....when adding cards to your want/have lists...is there any way to add multiple cards at once rather than having to click 5000 individual plus buttons? If you're looking for an improvement over all the other sites, that would be a major one.
[MENTION=4035]DaClyde[/MENTION] Thanks for the feedback.

I am currently working on an importer from other sites. If you have checklists you have created, I can upload them directly into the system from a .csv or .xls file. Typically just need a card number and player - then I can attributes if needed.

The data was truly sourced from all over the place. I used Beckett as a last resort to validate data I found - but I would like to have the most accurate information out there.

When you do a search on the site, you can use the checkboxes and then click "add" at the top of the page to bulk add items to your lists. Little clunky right now since you need to scroll, but it works!

Thanks again!

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Small little bug.

I created a list, and then deleted it.

I tried to create a new list with the same name, and it says... "You already have a list with the name XXXXXX"

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
When you do a search on the site, you can use the checkboxes and then click "add" at the top of the page to bulk add items to your lists. Little clunky right now since you need to scroll, but it works!

But at the moment, that just adds the cards to a list, but it doesn't set the want or have values for each card.

And on the checklist sourcing subject, I can readily confirm that the actual companies themselves do absolutely horrible jobs at releasing accurate and complete checklists to the hobby. I don't know where they get their information, but SportsCardRadio usually seems to be the only place that gets them right before Beckett. For the most part, the checklists on Topps site don't reference ANY of the parallels, and miss some of the insert sets. Panini's set naming can be a real chore, and they also tend to ignore parallels. ITG and Leaf aren't much better than Panini. TriStar's checklists are meaningless as the announced set names and checklists rarely resemble the actual product that hits the shelves.

The Japanese companies aren't any better. Calbee leads the pack, but they also leave out parallels and BBM doesn't even provide checklists on their website, just sell sheets.

Last edited:

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Did you know you can copy and paste your list URLs on here?

Instead of typing out what cards you have for sale/trade in each post, simply create a list at SportsCardsList and copy the URL over here for people to check out your cards.

Members online

Latest posts