Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Not getting ebay promos ? READ- maybe this will help you

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Mine has been checked and saved for at least two years. Still is.

i heard some sellers got a 1000 free listing offer about a week back, but i never did.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Saved and done probably a year ago. I've only ever received two of these ebay bucks promotions. I get the free listings thing all the time and never take advantage of those.

Dec 4, 2008
Damn, I have been hoping for a free listing offer to pop for a while now. I am getting backed up with my inventory over here!

Dec 4, 2008
Thanks for the advice, Jeff! Mine was unchecked. Always wondered why I never received the eBay bucks promos. Seller email promotions was checked, so get cracking on those listing promos, ebay!!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Everyone doesn't get the same offers. I have had mine set up correctly for a long time and I rarely get any offers. I believe I have gotten just 1 multiple bucks offer ever and I think it was just 2X if I spent at least $100 on any single items.

gpenko826

Feb 15, 2011
I'll go through stretches where I get one or the other. I'll go 4-5 months where I get all the seller promos and NONE of the eBay bucks ones. Then I'll go another 4 months with the opposite.

Right now in in a "seller" phase - haven't had an eBay bucks promo in about 4 months :(

Dec 4, 2008
When was your last listing promotion ?

I'll go through stretches where I get one or the other. I'll go 4-5 months where I get all the seller promos and NONE of the eBay bucks ones. Then I'll go another 4 months with the opposite.

Right now in in a "seller" phase - haven't had an eBay bucks promo in about 4 months :(

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
2 weeks ago my son got the seller promo and I got bupkis.......usually we both get the same deals. Clearly this time we didn't.

I typically list more than he does, have been on EBAY since 1999 and have a better selling track record.

Hopeful I get one soon since I have a ton of items ready to list and re-list.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Today, in my Selling screen under Promotional Offers-

List free – up to 2,000, 30-day fixed price listings
Pay no insertion fees on 2,000 listings in 30-day or Good 'Til Cancelled duration. Learn More

03/22/16 06:35:44 PDT
03/27/16 23:59:59 PDT

Nice.......

Members online

Latest posts