Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Blacks WTF!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
As current as I know, still hasn't paid me for blacks won 9 days ago. Who knows how quickly he moves onto another name? Good Luck!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Not sure if this has already been covered, but how does this guy keep creating new accounts? I just tried to create an account and finally get back on ebay, but my email address is linked to my old clothing/footwear sales account that's been inactive since 2006, so I cannot create a new one. How the hell does this guy keep doing it constantly? Is he using different email addresses/Paypal addresses?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
free2changeurmind - over $150 worth of blacks not paid for that ended tonight...hopefully he pays.

This guy was qertis khristlieb

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Isn't the email address supposed to link up to the Paypal account? Is this guy changing his Paypal everytime as well? Didn't think you could do that.

the email addresses should link back to one paypal account, in theory. however he could have multiple paypal accounts from back before they were such sticklers about account creation/verification. even then, to just not pay for cards is a lot of work to go through for that.

Also, great username.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Does anybody know how to contact him outside of ebay? I contacted him through ebay, no response. I've heard that if you can get a hold of him outside ebay he will pay.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I wonder calling his employer repeatedly to track him down would help.

"Hello, I'm trying to track down Curtis to talk about baseball cards. He and I do a lot of business together. No, I didn't realize this is his work. That's weird because I thought he only bought baseball cards for a living. No, I also didn't realize I'm the 37th person to call, but that's not surprising. Sorry about the inconvenience. Since we have a lot of business to discuss, do you know when he'll be back in the office?"

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
heh since his new account had 0 feedback and he bid on like 50 of my items his bidding % with me was over 60 and i have a guy on BO thinking I might have shilled my auctions. nice.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I totally forgot about him and he nailed me, but he seems to be paying for some. Feedback is up to 4.

I just opened a dispute for 39 items for over $150....we'll see if he pays. If not, good, b/c I didn't like how much some of them sold for.
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] - is this guy banned from here? I forget. Someone should go out of there way to direct this guy here so he can just communicate with us if he's having trouble paying through ebay.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
He was recently bidding on Heritage Buybacks as well. Part of the problem with this guy is that as soon as some buyers realize who he is, they immediately report him. I've had luck with him paying, but the last auction he won of mine, which was he Heritage buybacks, his account was NARU'd before he could pay.

Members online

Latest posts