Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just got prison ***** by Etopps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
As they decided to stop offering cards they upped their shipping prices and stopped allowing reward points to pay for shipping costs.

That's what screwed me...I was planning (within weeks of their change) taking delivery of most of mine using my 95 reward points....Now it will cost me around $80 to get my cards...

<brpbr>

May 19, 2010
Has anyone followed up on this mans advice? I think it is a very good idea that might get TOPPS to make some adjustments to their shipping prices on these things.
Many have mentioned it on other sites. As far as I know, nothing has actually come of it.
As they decided to stop offering cards they upped their shipping prices and stopped allowing reward points to pay for shipping costs.
To clarify, they not only upped the shipping prices, they DOUBLED them.

I know this is an old thread that I googled and thought I would bump for anyone that has any etopps cards in their portfolio. I was curious to see what I still had there and realized I had a trout in my portfolio. Not sure if anyone has mentioned this or not but you can ship 3 cards via USPS for $9.95 ($6.75 first card, 1.60 for each additional), versus shipping with UPS for $12.75 first card, $1.75 each additional). Here's the kicker though. I cannot insure the three cards via USPS, but if I choose the UPS pricing, I can. I just shipped a 2011 trout, 2010 strasburg, and a Bryce Harper 2011 Milb card.

I still have 12 cards in my portfolio but doubt I will take delivery on those. It was fun to see my account history to see what I was allocated and what I missed out on. Missed out on a 2010 Jahvid Best, Sam Bradford, 2010 Mike Stanton, Justin Smoak, Mike Leake, Buster Posey, and 2009 WBC Yu Darvish.

Thanks topps!!!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'd just like to point out the term prison ***** over shipping cost is a little offensive. I mean I wouldn't say cost are killing me like Isis or Ebola

Sent from my LGMS323 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I'd just like to point out the term prison ***** over shipping cost is a little offensive. I mean I wouldn't say cost are killing me like Isis or Ebola

Sent from my LGMS323 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

The market spike for OV's cards has me more panicked than SARS ever did.