Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
GM all, hope everyone had a good weekend!

Man, fantastic weather around here for one more day, then rainy for two days. But nice again for the rest of the week...

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee3-picture15488-images-3.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning all.

Nice win for the Jays yesterday. Local people are already writing them off though, quoting facts and figures like they need such-and-such a record the rest of the season to finish with # wins, but they'll need ## wins to make the post-season, and they've never had such a successful streak, etc.

In a city with such fickle fans, the bandwagon is emptying fast. During yesterday's broadcast, for the "ask the experts" segment, the fan question was "I sprained my ankle jumping off the bandwagon. Do I use ice or heat on it?"

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

Back to 8 hour shifts. Last weeks portion of the Go Live was very successful. This week is making sure it is still a success.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. My first day of work today. I'm a little nervous but I think I should be alright once I get usedcto it. Still need to try and convince my boss that shorts will be great out there

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
I miss going out to work but my vision issues make that difficult (limited mobility, lack of daily support services, etc). Been telecommuting for the past couple years...while it may sound convenient, it's hard to stay focused for hours straight and the absence of social interaction gets me all depressed on some days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts