Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

######## MORNING THREAD ########## 9/4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
I just put this photo up on Facebook...so for you non-FB Friends, check out what I recently scored for my set of 350 /10s.

trio.jpg

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Hello all, it's football season! Doing Fantasy after taking last year off because it always ruined my weekends...not looking forward to the stress. But it's already starting today, have one Mr. Aaron Rodgers on my team.

Love baseball, but this season has been such a disappointment, I'm more than okay with it being over. Though Daniel Hudson returned last night after 2+ years, so not all is lost!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I just put this photo up on Facebook...so for you non-FB Friends, check out what I recently scored for my set of 350 /10s.

Flashing some nice Leather there, Frosty!

My work FF league drafts tonight (nothing like waiting to the last minute). The bar we are drafting at is also having a Leinenkugels tasting party, so winner, winner! I pick 11th in a 12 team draft, will see how it goes.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
That was a very nasty crowd on the walkway out of the Stadium 2 years ago. But I had a great time for the 4 days I was in town, would have loved to be at the game tonight.

That's unfortunate, there are jerks in every crowd. My cousin has two tickets at $225 a piece for mid level seats. Wish I was down there

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I scored a couple deals on CL that I'm picking up tomorrow. Between the two, I'll end up with:

-2 NES systems (working)
-1 xBox (working, finally)
-~75 games for NES, xBox, and xBox 360

It's a lot of money but I should get most of it back by selling the doubles and things that I don't need.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Just got done playing kickball. It was one of the events that the Residence Life Association puts on and this was my buddy's program. There were probably 30ish of us. It was fun other than that one annoying guy that every event has.

I scored a couple deals on CL that I'm picking up tomorrow. Between the two, I'll end up with:

-2 NES systems (working)
-1 xBox (working, finally)
-~75 games for NES, xBox, and xBox 360

It's a lot of money but I should get most of it back by selling the doubles and things that I don't need.

Taylor! How's it going over there in Minnesota? How's school going for ya?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good evening all. Just got done playing kickball. It was one of the events that the Residence Life Association puts on and this was my buddy's program. There were probably 30ish of us. It was fun other than that one annoying guy that every event has.

Taylor! How's it going over there in Minnesota? How's school going for ya?

It's been going good! Really exhausting but good.

How've you been?