Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Morning Thread for Monday October 13th 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. Had a very fun weekend. Saturday went with the family to Scarecrow Fest in St. Charles IL. Here's a singing/dancing one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater scarecrow:

10641082_10205191671050507_8725518312981423450_n.jpg

And also took the boys to Air Camp, a scouting event at the Rockford Airport. Got to check out some awesome planes and met some original Tuskegee Airmen, which was very cool. The Airmen even had their own "baseball cards" with their photos and bios that they signed for the scouts.

10712850_10205217387613405_6471535546252094426_n.jpg

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon all, been a busy morning today between cleaning up the house, laundry, entertaining my daughter and her friends, makes the day go by quick

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well somebody is cooking bacon in the kitchen that's next door to my dorm room and its making me hungry. Maybe I should go to the store to find something to make for lunch

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning everyone.
Raining like crazy here. (Nothing new for october)
Went to post office to drop some mail I wasn't able to get out Friday and bam, they're closed. Forgot about Columbus day. Shouldn't be a holiday.. dude didn't discover anything. Way to give props to someone who didn't do anything.. sort of like this

Attachments

• 1413228393630.jpg
    1413228393630.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 9

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Morning everyone.
Went to post office to drop some mail I wasn't able to get out Friday and bam, they're closed. Forgot about Columbus day. Shouldn't be a holiday.. dude didn't discover anything. Way to give props to someone who didn't do anything.. sort of like this

Out here, Columbus is downright despised for his treatment of native peoples.

Him, and Abraham Lincoln.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning everyone.

Today is known as Native American Day in South Dakota

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch says he cannot tell, but just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling. The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, "It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch, It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever poked my ****** into."

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
doctor visit ; good looking nurse checks BP = 160/80 , I tell her last week at dentist 110/70 but you're better looking . Later doctor retest 120/70 and I tell doctor why .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Every six months I see this nurse . One I had for rehab was better looking than Jennifer Anniston and I told her I'd miss her .

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch says he cannot tell, but just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling. The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, "It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch, It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever poked my ****** into."

Lmao

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Evening. A nice spruce fell over from all the rain and wind and snapped power lines about 2 miles from my house. Town has power, but because I'm on the north grid I'm out. Almost 2 hours now. Candles and headlamps. Glad I had dinner in the slow cooker since 8am

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Good luck! Find 2 so I can buy one from you :)

LOL.............. 20 years ago I split a box with a co worker, I know he pulled a Black Gold Winner, not 100% sure it was ABCD.......... seen him last year and the other day I remembered him saying I still have that card, if it is a ABCD hope he will Donate it to the Griffey Collection ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts