Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++ FCB Daily Morning Thread for 10/20/14 +++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
@clarkzac

Hopefully I do well! :lol:

This class is actually "intended" for prospective medical students, which I am not one. It's two levels above what I actually need, but it was the only one offered at my school so I either had to take it or drive 30 miles north 3 days a week and take it from the tech school.

I like my professor. She's tough, but fair. My biggest problem is that she provides no study material outside of the lecture notes (which aren't super great to begin with) so I have to get creative.

But, I suppose if I can get through Algebra and Chemistry, I can get through anythign.

Good luck on yours as well.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning, lots of friendly faces checking in this morning.

Nice weekend for mid-October. Got the house partially winterized.

Couple of fun weekend pickups:

Original 1953 minor-league photo of Don Zimmer, playing for the St. Paul Saints.
img0060A.jpg

img0060B.jpg

A lot of 5 Rafael Palmeiro cards with one key card for 99 cents! I've wanted an example of the key card, would really love the Vlad version.
$_57.JPG

And my first Immaculate Collection purchases.
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
You guys actually helped me on that test.

I always had a hard time remembering what tendons and ligaments connected too. I knew one connected bone to bone and one connected muscle to bone.

The way I remembered it this go around was Muscles, Tendons

MT

:cool:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I'm about to go and take today's test. It shouldn't be too terrible, although this section was a little tougher to follow than the previous one. Hopefully it goes well. After that I might be taking a nap. I thought I was getting over this cold, and while I'm feeling better, I still have no energy and feel like I can't get enough sleep

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Well I'm about to go and take today's test. It shouldn't be too terrible, although this section was a little tougher to follow than the previous one. Hopefully it goes well. After that I might be taking a nap. I thought I was getting over this cold, and while I'm feeling better, I still have no energy and feel like I can't get enough sleep

What class is it for?

Mine went okay. I'm not holding my breath though. I think I did pretty well on the essay part as well. Endochondral ossification was not as hard as I originally thought.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
What class is it for?

Mine went okay. I'm not holding my breath though. I think I did pretty well on the essay part as well. Endochondral ossification was not as hard as I originally thought.

It was Ethics. She worded some questions and answers to throw us off, which I don't quite understand why. Multiple choice tests really aren't a great way to test knowledge and understanding, but I'd rather do that instead of short answer and essay tests for the most part

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
It was Ethics. She worded some questions and answers to throw us off, which I don't quite understand why. Multiple choice tests really aren't a great way to test knowledge and understanding, but I'd rather do that instead of short answer and essay tests for the most part

I liked that class, but it was really straight forward for me.

I prefer multiple choice. Gives me a better chance at success.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I liked that class, but it was really straight forward for me.

I prefer multiple choice. Gives me a better chance at success.

The way this one goes about she really confuses herself when talking so she says one name and then a theory that applies to a completely different guy. With it being a 400 level class, I would expect a little more from a teacher

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon, one and all. My low tire pressure light came on earlier today and I used a pump I keep in my trunk that plugs into the dashboard for juice. Naturally, it was raining and the light didn't go off until I pumped up the 4th and final tire. Really hoping there isn't a nail. :confused:

Members online

Latest posts