Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Yes, everyone, including I, love to hate on Drew but in reality he's doing OK. I think wanting to see what the young guys can do is the reason I don't care for him but hes been good so far
If he can bat 230-250 with some pop 15-20 homers with the defense he's shown, I'll be happy. He has saved Headley a number of throwing errors on double plays already.
Chris freaking Young, I think Yankee fans should start cheering MVP for this guy
Looks like he is going to be in the lineup always against lefties for now with a regular sitting each time. Young > Beltran right now.
Too soon for that, plus he has some comptetion between Drew, Rodriguez and himself
ARod has impressed the hell out of me so far.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Degrom in the 1st game
Then this guy

Going to be tuff

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

And we scored 13 runs on Price and company. Pitchers don't really scare me with this team. Its just a matter of whether the hitters actually show up at the ballpark.

Beltran needs to really get it going or I'd say bench him for Young until Young cools down.

Members online

Latest posts