Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1995 Score Gold Rush Redemption (Punched)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Holy cow about that Frank Thomas price...$380!

i actually have a few of these that I picked up from Burbank SC back in the day. if anyone is looking for their guy, LMK. most are scrubs / Dodgers. I think the biggest names are Carlos Delgado, Jim Edmonds, Carlos Baerga. Might have a Randy Johnson somewhere.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma

i actually have a few of these that I picked up from Burbank SC back in the day. if anyone is looking for their guy, LMK. most are scrubs / Dodgers. I think the biggest names are Carlos Delgado, Jim Edmonds, Carlos Baerga. Might have a Randy Johnson somewhere.

I'd be interested in the Edmonds. I'd also be interested in another Jeff Frye if he is one of the scrubs you have.

Sonic311

Jun 14, 2016
Paramount, CA

I'm interested in the Dodgers ones. Please PM me list

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I was watching that Frank, too. The last one on ebay sold for $150 or so, so I think 3642 and 2263 were surprised, but they went all out. Great sale for the seller.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Holy smokes! What a fun set where the story makes the card. Otherwise, it is just a damaged piece of cardboard! I love this stuff so much.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I noticed Burbank had a bunch of Hockey singles currently for sale now. They don't seem to have anywhere near the popularity of the Baseball set. Most were $1 and minor-moderate stars could be found under $5.

I'd pick up Dodgers, but would never pay anywhere near that kind of premium on them. As with most issues like this, the most popular players (as defined by collectors, not necessarily performance) will be hard to find at a competitive price and many of the scrubs nobody collects will sit unsold forever. I just bought a bunch of the Prestige AL & NL Redemption cards from '05 for a buck each. Most of the sets were made in under 20 copies and some of the sets may never be broken, so who knows how many of each are available. I think the highest print run was 27 and the lowest was 7. Either people are just generally oblivious to these because they are not serial numbered or the common players just don't command a premium in a world where manufactured scarcity is still all too common.

Spike

Oct 22, 2013
It’s cool to see this thread take off again, and nuts to see the final prices on EBay. I haven’t seen another Will Clark since I posted.

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
I paid around $10-12 for my Bonds about 4-5 years ago when a bunch of these surfaced on Beckett Marketplace. Glad I got a copy then. A Bonds just sold for $47. Nowhere near the Thomas but a considerable increase nonetheless.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
So pumped!!! The upper left punched Canseco is incoming :) Thank you to [MENTION=10901]Spike[/MENTION] again for sending his bottom right punched Canseco to me...AND allowing me to bid on this one. I told him that I'd gladly bow out on this if he wanted to go for it and he told me to go so I did. :)

Sonic311

Jun 14, 2016
Paramount, CA
So pumped!!! The upper left punched Canseco is incoming :) Thank you to [MENTION=10901]Spike[/MENTION] again for sending his bottom right punched Canseco to me...AND allowing me to bid on this one. I told him that I'd gladly bow out on this if he wanted to go for it and he told me to go so I did. :)

Congrats, that's a tough find. You know there's a chance that an upper RH and lower LH stamp version exist...LOL

Last edited:

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma

I picked up the upper left punched Jeff Frye that popped up. Wish it didn't have a chipped edge but I'll take what I can get with these.

Jan 14, 2015
New Jersey
For the longest time I thought Mattingly wasn’t in this set and now I found out that he is.

Anyone have a mattingly punched that they are looking to sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spike

Oct 22, 2013

You’re welcome, pal! Did you snag the ‘regular ‘ol fashioned bottom right’ punched Canseco last night?

Spike

Oct 22, 2013
My wife and I are expecting twins in October. So.....it’s time to sell. I know a lot of you reached out to me with a player or team you’re interested in, but my ‘plan A’ is to sell as a complete set. The Will Clark (reason I bought this set) is included - it and some of the other Rangers players have bottom right corner issues from when I originally purchased.

Feel free to PM me with questions. I’ll be happy to answer, provide pictures, etc.

I’m asking $1000 shipped for the entire set.

Thanks!

Joel

Members online