Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Round 2: Vintage Group Wax Buy From BBC Exchange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Here is the last of it. Can anyone step up and take a few? I took a few 82D and am thinking of dropping my 82T rack for a couple 85s.
I am also willing to let go of 4 89 Ud if anyone would prefer those and I will move that to a couple other items. It is killing me that there aren't 9 people willing to gamble for a Jeter SP rookie that could probably grade a Mint 9 out of the pack!

3 82 Donruss
6 85 Topps Rack Packs
7 93 SP
2 01 Leaf Limited

I will leave this open until the morning to see if we can get it done!

Last edited:

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
I'll take a 78 Topps Rack, 2 93 UD SP, and Bill, if you want, I'll gladly take the 82 Topps rack pack off of you.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
[MENTION=2777]Todd44[/MENTION] - Thanks for joining in! Very helpful. I really don't want to let go of the 82T Rack. I will if it comes down to closing out a product though. If you really something 82 Topps, I can get you 82 Topps Grocery pack for $8.10 each (31 cards) or can get you Cello packs for $6.30 each (28 cards per pack). Obviously, the cellos are a better deal, but I think the grocery packs are rarer, so a bit more expensive. I see you want a 78 rack - there is a bunch of older wax that he has too if you want some of it with the 10% discount. Just check the BBCE site and let me know what you'd like if you see some stuff.

If it comes down to it in the end that I have to dump my rack, I will give it to you, but I hope not! :)

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
The 82 Topps Rack would be a gift for my brother, who is a big Cal Ripken fan. He has the RCs, but it'd be cool to open a rack like that. If you're not willing to part with it, and I totally understand, I'll take two cellos.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
If there's still 3 packs of '82 Donruss left then I'll take them to close that out. If it's already filled then that's fine.

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
I'll finish out the '85 Topps and take a couple of the '93 SP. Depending how many are left of the '93 SP I might just take the rest of them.