Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Jan 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
in baseball news:

Many reports say HOF Frank Robinson close to dying. :(

Nobody is buying Machado (******) or Harper (-3dwar) yet, even with ST right around the corner.

Banned Mejia is back in baseball after 3 positive PED tests... "banned for life" but I guess that means nothing.

Mark Reynolds to the Rox. . . good fit for him.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'm not excited to see Mejia being on the Sox but I suppose in a low risk/cost effective thought process it makes sense. A little stunned they let this joker back in the league though.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Gotta love when someone who’s banned for life is getting signed before people who’ve been playing and getting consistent results year to year ... smh

I'm not excited to see Mejia being on the Sox but I suppose in a low risk/cost effective thought process it makes sense. A little stunned they let this joker back in the league though.

I really start to wonder if he knew something that the MLB front office didn't want getting leaked. In the past PED suppliers were linked to multiple players, I wonder if he gets the same drugs as a Trout/Harper level player. :confused: There doesn't seem to be any other reason to side with this guy.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
With Mejia I wonder if they are letting him back in to make a token gesture to the union knowing the labor agreement is coming and all you hear about is collusion against free agents. I'm not saying it make sense but why else let this guy slide back in now unless to extend an olive branch

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
With Mejia I wonder if they are letting him back in to make a token gesture to the union knowing the labor agreement is coming and all you hear about is collusion against free agents. I'm not saying it make sense but why else let this guy slide back in now unless to extend an olive branch

I was thinking that too but the problem is his salary is 625k, barely over league minimum, so he is taking $ from someone else in that slot and probably lowering team payroll. . . I don't think the union would like this.

I give you thy honor, O divine conqueror, of making next months thread.
:ugeek:

Members online

Latest posts