Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paid FCB Position Open CONTENT CREATION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hey Guys, I figure this is as good a place as any to post up this information.

I am working on a project that will run for about 9 months. This project requires a mass amount of data entry. I am looking for one guy who knows a bit about wordpress and sports cards to come in and assist with this project. User will be compensated a rate that we agree on.

email your qualifications to [email protected] to apply. Anything that you think is relevant will apply.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Damn Chris

I really could us the extra now that my Federal Government says I make to much for my kids to get what they used to get from Federal Aid.

And you have seen my contents of my posts for years :lol: Not what your looking for I'm sure.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Damn Chris

I really could us the extra now that my Federal Government says I make to much for my kids to get what they used to get from Federal Aid.

And you have seen my contents of my posts for years :lol: Not what your looking for I'm sure.

I need someone who can take data and make it look nice.

Do you have any copy editing experience in a web based environment?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Nope not really.....only copy and paste from the net. :lol: In all seriousness I had an opportunity to take some courses a few year ago on doing things more with net and computer, but the work schedule did not allow.

My kid (youngest) just graduated high school and is now in college took some courses in high school in that line of study. and I think see has a class right now since see is going to go into graphic design/something/photography. She is good at doing things on the computer, but she is a kid and does not talk to us much :lol: So I'm not sure if she is liking what she (18 years old) thought she was into these days.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
microsoft_excel__mushroom__by_pikagirl12-d54m68x.png

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
[MENTION=2710]markakis8[/MENTION] found a guy who would be perfect. He's a card grader, so he must know what he's talking about:
Name is 2gunhart:

I HAVE JUST PURCHSED A card grading company, i wuill grade 1 card free i even grade reprints on repros i do not say rewprint on anything i do send a matching letter to the holo ob back it will amtch a notarized letter saying card is a beautiful repo i leep 1 copy amd you get the next copy cards are 5 times worth more if it is graded do not fool anyone that wants to buy it explain i have a data base witrh that number on back of card the number will be in invisable ink and it will match me and your card i need to practice i have a welder plastic, a bunch of cases ans labels i charge 5 bucks for now ok thanks i will be happy to help you so you get 1 free ok thankssssssssssjudy

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
@markakis8 found a guy who would be perfect. He's a card grader, so he must know what he's talking about:
Name is 2gunhart:

I HAVE JUST PURCHSED A card grading company, i wuill grade 1 card free i even grade reprints on repros i do not say rewprint on anything i do send a matching letter to the holo ob back it will amtch a notarized letter saying card is a beautiful repo i leep 1 copy amd you get the next copy cards are 5 times worth more if it is graded do not fool anyone that wants to buy it explain i have a data base witrh that number on back of card the number will be in invisable ink and it will match me and your card i need to practice i have a welder plastic, a bunch of cases ans labels i charge 5 bucks for now ok thanks i will be happy to help you so you get 1 free ok thankssssssssssjudy

lol

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012

When can I start?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts