Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Christian Yelich and Jake Marisnick Called Up to the Marlins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
If you'd only use some sort of indication you were joking this wouldn't be an issue.

Come on Jay. I respect your vast knowledge on the prospect subject. Mean this sincerely. Like Syd said it is the inter-webs and almost always people are chain jerking. Present company included :lol:

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Marisnick is a cool dude, but I'm especially happy to see Yelich being called up.

Wish I had bought more/at release... Has anyone seen a Yelich red refractor or the superfractor auto? Would love to get my hands on either.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
JAKE IS THE MONSTER OF THIS MOVE, great guy and a somewhat hidden talent that people will be talking about for years in Florida, until he is traded to the Yankees.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
JAKE IS THE MONSTER OF THIS MOVE, great guy and a somewhat hidden talent that people will be talking about for years in Florida, until he is traded to the Yankees.

If I could find a company to grade cards I would have graded this long ago, as it looks amazing:

MARISNICK.CHR.AU.NS1.jpg

Guess it's time to post these?

marisnick.ref.diecut.13b.lrg.os.jpg marisnick.orange.250.12B.NS.jpg

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Nice to hear. Been sitting on small stashes of both guys for a long, long time.

yelichblue01.jpg
yelichblue02.jpg
yelichblue03.jpg

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Not a bad place for either to start, road games in Colorado.

Ozuna had a great game defensively last night, and 2 hits, congrats and goodbye.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
I'm failing to see how these 2 moves make any sense for the Marlins. First off, why start their clocks early? Second, I don't see how either has proven they are ready to make the jump to the big leagues. Given that we are talking about the Marlins here, this is quite a head-scratcher IMO.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Without reading the thread, this had to be a "new years party" type of a day for you @Jaypers

You have been a big Marisnick guy for a long time back in his early Blue Jays days.

WaxPax

Surprised nothing had been mentioned of Yelich's good debut.....

Christian Yelich went 3-for-4 with two RBI as the Marlins beat the Rockies 4-2 on Tuesday.

It was quite the MLB debut for the 21-year-old, who started in left field and singled in runs in the third and fifth innings for his first two major league runs driven in. Yelich's arrival has been anticipated for a while now, and if his first game is any indication he will live up to the hype. Those in deeper mixed leagues can feel free to add him accordingly.

Members online

Latest posts