Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need testers for a home run Google play app.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Hey all,

Been a long time since I've posted. But I'm here to ask a favor of anyone that would like to participate in a baseball phone app my friend has created.

It is in its alpha stage but it's shaping to be a sweet app for baseball aficianados and lovers of the taters.

It grabs the videos of all the home runs from MLB.com from the previous day and categorizes them into each game. You can select which game you want to see (it also has the recap videos) and watch all the home runs from that game. It also shows you stats like distance, exit velocity, pitch type, launch angle, etc.

You can also go back to older dates and watch videos of home runs on that particular day.

All he would need is the email address you use for Google Play (you can PM me if you want). Google Play Store requires the email address of the testers who will get access to the alpha version. It hides the app on the play store from everyone else.

So hit me up if you are interested and I'll forward your email to my friend who will let you test it out!

Markakis8

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts