Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 '12 BC 1 '12 Draft Team Case Break - scans added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: 1 '12 BC 1 '12 Draft Team Case Break - sawmillthug pick

That's the miss team

I checked the list a few times this morning. Thank you

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
looks like we might be able to bust Thursday

Any idea what time? It is the one night I don't have anything planned this week, other than hanging out with the wife... maybe I'll actually have the chance to watch a few boxes live on UStream... I assume you will post a link to it in this thread? Come on any type of Bryce Harper Auto!!!

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
that is correct

I am hoping 1 of the two cases will have a Bryce Harper auto! While I know I won't be able to tune in for the whole thing, I do hope to watch a box or two! What time tomorrow do you think you will have scans up? Or will there not be any scans up of this break? And I certainly hope you pull a Super for somebody in here! That will be AWESOME, no matter who ends up with it!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I am hoping 1 of the two cases will have a Bryce Harper auto! While I know I won't be able to tune in for the whole thing, I do hope to watch a box or two! What time tomorrow do you think you will have scans up? Or will there not be any scans up of this break? And I certainly hope you pull a Super for somebody in here! That will be AWESOME, no matter who ends up with it!

scans tonight, always after the break. Might be a little later then normal as I am busting Topps Magic for the TCG FB tonight also.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Cool... thank you for the info! I'm sure it takes up a ton of your time, and busting two cases for this (plus another bust I guess you are doing), nobody would fault you for not getting scans up tonight... or at least I wouldn't!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Cool... thank you for the info! I'm sure it takes up a ton of your time, and busting two cases for this (plus another bust I guess you are doing), nobody would fault you for not getting scans up tonight... or at least I wouldn't!

no problem at all, tonight wont be too bad. Draft about 45 mins, Chrome maybe the same.

wife and kids wont be home, that is why I am starting earlier then normal tonight.

Members online