Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-Sunday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, Barry must’ve slept in today ;)

Feels weird, tonight’s the event I usually volunteer at, but since I had a falling out with the guy who runs it, I’m not volunteering this year...but I did decide to support the kids and see some friends, and ballplayers, so I bought a ticket and will be going as a paying customer for the first time ever

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Yes and no on sleeping - started on 100 free Ebay posting - only have several days to post ,listing older GU /Autos and oldest G/S and I had a talk - he missed last nights game and his crew asked about him LOL. Last night was concert night at stadium and rained - cleared off but I'd loaded up and don't need $$ that much LOL . Now to resort items for next time = 8/10 only six more unless playoffs .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Get to work 4 hours today. 8-12. But I'll tell the guy replacing me at noon if he gets busy to give me a call. Jayme's sister finally left yesterday to go back to Texas. Her being here for 2 weeks was a bit much. I didn't mind having our niece around for that time, but having my sister-in-law here that long got old in a hurry. Thankfully the carnival leaves today as well. I did enjoy going downtown to listen to the different bands they've had the last couple of days

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Back to rain, probably for most of the week.

Just gave daughter $10 for a dog birthday party she's going to. WTF?

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Just gave daughter $10 for a dog birthday party she's going to. WTF?

Lol. I had a time when I was a kid where I thought I was going to a birthday party but it was a half birthday party. :rolleyes: You know you're a spoiled kid when you get a party halfway to your real bday. I was the only one on the guest list who showed up, and got half a piece of cake... yet seemed to give a full present. :confused:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Lol. I had a time when I was a kid where I thought I was going to a birthday party but it was a half birthday party. :rolleyes: You know you're a spoiled kid when you get a party halfway to your real bday. I was the only one on the guest list who showed up, and got half a piece of cake... yet seemed to give a full present. :confused:

The "Larry David/George Costanza" part of me would have been so pissed...

Members online